Thread: How to root Palm Pre?

How to root Palm Pre?

I am thinking to root my Palm Pre and I was searching for that on internet. I found that there are many of the half-assed tutorials that tell how this can be done. I need to know the complete procedure of this. So I am posting this over here. If you can tell me how can do rooting of this then please let me know that. Other than this, if you are having some tips for this then also share that with us. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: How to root Palm Pre?

My suggestion to you is not to "root" the Palm Pre at the start. If you want to do that then you should download and go through the instructions that are there in the Preware Homebrew Documentation app within official app catalog. You will get the step-by-step instructions along with the screenshots and it will be helpful to you whiling rooting. There are a lot of people who have used this without any problem.

I have less idea that how this can be done as I have never done this or saw anyone doing this. But before doing this, you should go through this link once and I am sure that it will help you rooting the palm pre. This is the only thing that I can advise you and hope that it will be helpful to you in any manner. Let’s see if someone else will post in more explaining way.

I would like to tell you that they will not get rooted in any way. The only thing that you can do with this is to load the preware and install patches as well as themes as of the Preware app. This is very immense tool for every webOS devices. In my case, my HTC G2 is running the CM7. So in short, it is not probable to root Palm Pre in my opinion as I have previously tried with all the possible ways for this.

The rooting prepared for some sport hacks, and likewise demonstrated the planners' instinct concerning diversion and disillusionment in the code remarks. The hacked ROM likewise demonstrated that Palm was getting ready for the destiny: Included in the code was a Java Virtual Machine, as well as backing for talk methodologies combining AOL and MSN. the Palm WebOS SDK formally open.