Thread: O!Play HDP-R1 not working with new firmware update

O!Play HDP-R1 not working with new firmware update

I have recently purchased a new O!Play Air and it was working well. But nowadays there is the problem in that that is when I have updated the firmware then the problem has started and the main problem is that I am not unable to delete files that were deleted. So please help me in solving this problem.

Re: O!Play HDP-R1 not working with new firmware update

I think that you have not installed the firmware rightly that is you need to Copy install.img to the root registry of a USB glimmer drive and interface it to the USB host port of the player. Enter in the Setup menu: System-> System Update-> System Upgrade and Enter to confirm. I am kindly hopping up for the flashing to finish (up to 2 moments) until the player restarts without anyone else present. Make a point not to capacity off the unit the same time as the flashing course of action! The HDMI association would reset following overhauling the firmware and could run out of sync with your showcase. Press the TV SYS bind on the remote a few times to synchronize with a good showcase mode if this happen. Once the presentation is back, we propose setting to HDMI Auto in the film setup menu unless a manual mode is favored.

Approve, in this the essential objective was NAS back published before in the gatherings by someone from Asus. Until now a single individual in the gatherings took up conversation about this. This is a Mac user which sees Venus in their arrangement. Following testing this late firmware some divergences might go out, in particular uphold for RSS, TVS and Radios more composed. A DVD option shows up, but not investigated by me until now. We are able to see some ports open, but no NAS running by default.

I’ve split the NAS from the Torrents in because of the fact that, found it in split, and some individuals could not require it running both. In my case BT is useless, and identified it and make it running extends for evidence of thought. Yet speaking in bt.script you’ve to pass some contentions which are required in place for the script running. In my tests without those parameters but could not begin. I’ll examine encourage this since it was tested exceptionally rapidly late night.