Thread: No new features and change in Firmware 2.0.2 of O!Play HD2

No new features and change in Firmware 2.0.2 of O!Play HD2

I unequivocally fixed the 2.02 returning from a 15 days travel, and following 2 days I cannot see any fix to the diverse problems.
    • Still losing my 2T WD SATA circle (even following setting the plate parameters for no slumber), the just fix being to unplug the power.
    • Still slamming (green TV screen) or freezing in unpredictable way.
    • Indexing appears to stop on unpredictable files remarks or matter? Concerning the advancement: nothing:

1. Still unable to change the ugly colors, no skin support
    2. Unable to make playlists!!!!!!! I could additionally join that when we overhaul from the net no remarks are given on what has adapted in the new firmware. It could be simple to send and showcase a humble 'updates' message soon after the redesign.

Re: No new features and change in Firmware 2.0.2 of O!Play HD2

I feel that you are right nothing has altered here. Asus still not wanting to think about clients asks for and could not alter bugs for something greater than 6 months now. Not they are deceiving our appearance in the firmware update log "8.Fixed input/output mistake issue with HD2-designed HDD. But also I imagine that it is not settled and the freezing issue with HD2-arranged HDD."

With 2.01 when I attempt to check for new upgrade on line, it expresses “TRY AGAIN WHEN CONNECTED TO INTERNET” although I am joined. In addition, my interior drive was C, now once in a while is E, at times is D. Newfangled firmware 2.02 has a same situation to part subtitle similar to the old , in the sense that, even though I set the Central European alternative , mechanism mechanically switch on western alternative , when the picture runs , making it implausible to redress showcase of territorial element .Those from ASUS it fully disregards , those who view motion pictures with subtitle .I start to think , that Asus O !play hd2 , was a disagreeable speculation .I had to decide on betwixt different units , but I lean toward ASUS .Wrong decision .

Be purposeful with what you decide on to buy. The hd2 would not be able to be immaculate, but I am able to tell you, things can positively get much worse with a no-name player. Soon after the hd2, I had an additional media player (and not an inexpensive one, I am able to tell you). Without being 100% certain, I am comparatively confident that it was answerable for reformatting my outside drives clean on a couple of events. Luckily, these occurrences never bring about information misfortune. And I think that now with the hd2, these are same as the outside drives have not having any issue.

I accept everyone acknowledged it. It's additionally slower at indexing the documents. That would be in reality one of the explanations I about-faced to utilizing form 1.17 for now. It in previous times would take advances to record my documents with 3 1, 5 Tb outside discs connected to. With respect to the drive letters, well, inevitably the hd2 collisions they update even with the old 1.17 firmware. Cheerfully the following firmware form will settle some of the issues.