Thread: No Adobe Flash support for HTC Chacha

No Adobe Flash support for HTC Chacha

Hi guys I had bought a brand new HTC chacha for me recent and I was very happy with performance of the phone yet it is very nice phone until I notice while browsing a web page and I was unable to see a flash video I did everything to find the flash player but I was not successes full I even checked android market but still was not able to locate any app that was related to flash played . i am very disappointed about the fact that there is no flash player available for my HTC chacha can anyone knows about where can I find the flash player for my phone .

Re: No Adobe Flash support for HTC Chacha

Got stuck with the same problem I thought my HTC will be able to play the any video in the web browser but to my surprise it failed to do so . like you I also tried everything to get flash played on my phone but was not able to do so I thought all froyo and upwards devices ran Adobe Flash in them but I was wrong then somebody told me its impossible to run flash player on my phone because adobe did not made flash player for my phone as it has slow processor speed but I am still looking for any liter version may be available will let you know if I get one

True guys even I was very much disappointed when I got to know that flash player is not available it was not believing fact for me and I was still looking for some drop of hope for any alternate available for solving this problem I am in fact very much disappoint that we have all resources but can’t watch video just because adobe did not build flash player for our phone because it’s has a slow processor not fair well I have found something in App market dolphin browser mini and it access a website with flash content you'll see a download button for it

I was thinking of buying this phone HTC Chacha for me but after this review I am a bit confused whether to buy this phone or not I actually like the looks of this phone but it’s does not have flash player the I may reconsider my thought . What a lame excuse to not to have flash player on the phone because the processor is slow . if its slow then what I will be using 3G on my phone if not 3G then I would be using wifi what does the processor is going to do with that I am truly disappointed . I will defiantly going to get the phone which has flash player installed in

I am also disappointed on the post I thought HTC always live up to the mark I don’t understand why is it to overlook this very important aspect I hope android will make its own version of flashplayer so that they don’t have to depend on the third party app for any reason . I don’t understand why isn’t the android didn’t do this on the first place atleast they could have improved the hard ware of their product I will defiantly will thinks to buy the phone if it does not have flash player in it

I was also on the league of disappointed people but to add more to my disappoint I have already bought this phone and only after that I realized that what I am missing in it but may be this help I somewhere noticed that Opera Mobile browse will support adobe flash player videos and that would be another way to get flash player on the phone . dose any one know is there any small version of flash available for HTC Chacha please let us know about this

Just bought this today and searching for flash install. From what I've read in reviews, flash was available (albeit limited). But on the HTC website it seems HTC are sueing apple for patent infringement. Could this be why it's now unavailable?

So ... if we can obtain an older version of flash, maybe we can install directly from the file?

Quote Originally Posted by smuglr View Post
    Just bought this today and searching for flash install. From what I've read in reviews, flash was available (albeit limited). But on the HTC website it seems HTC are sueing apple for patent infringement. Could this be why it's now unavailable?
    So ... if we can obtain an older version of flash, maybe we can install directly from the file?
    But if HTC Chacha is an android mobile phone then it should support flash and all. There are ways to install Flash 10.2 Player on Android 2.3 Gingerbread devices. Search for the honeycomb_install_flash_player_10.2.155.67.zip file from the net and download extract its apk file and send it to your mobile phone and install it from there and check the flash player support.