Thread: How to turn off the facebook notification and sync contacts in LG Optimus X2

How to turn off the facebook notification and sync contacts in LG Optimus X2

I have recently bought LG Optimus X2 mobile phone and android operating system is very new for me and that is why I need some help. I have downloaded Facebook application in my mobile phone and it is very nice application. I want to know that how to turn off the Facebook notification in my mobile phone and I would like to know that how to sync my Facebook contacts with my mobile phone contacts?

Re: How to turn off the facebook notification and sync contacts in LG Optimus X2

I would like to tell you that you can turn off the notification in your mobile by doing these steps. First you have to open the Facebook application which you have installed in your LG Optimus X2 mobile phone and after doing that you have to go the setting for Facebook for android and there you get the option for the notification and contacts synchronization.

Re: How to turn off the facebook notification and sync contacts in LG Optimus X2

Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem. After referring your solution done the same steps which you have mentioned and after that I have successfully synchronized my contacts and also turned off the notification but after that when I restart the mobile phone for some reason at that time notification get started coming again and I have turned it off again but after some time it started popping up again. Please help me solve to this.

As you have mentioned in your post that you are still facing the problem with Facebook notification and after referring that I would like to tell you that remove the Facebook application from your mobile phone and after removing the application you have to restart the mobile phone and after that you have to install the application again and after that you check whether same problem is coming or not.

If after reinstalling Facebook application in your mobile phone if you are facing the same problem with then I will recommend you to download the Facebook application again and after that install it in your mobile phone and then se what happens. I think after trying this trick your problem will get solved and you will not get this problem again.