Thread: Cannot access Memory Card after connecting LG Optimus 2X USB storage

Cannot access Memory Card after connecting LG Optimus 2X USB storage

In my LG Optimus 2X mobile phone I am facing some issues while connecting my mobile phone with my computer. Normally I use to transfer my music files and videos from my mobile to computer and my computer to my mobile phone but from last some days whenever I connect my mobile phone with my computer in USB storage mode at that time I can see only my phone but I cannot see my 8Gb memory card. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Cannot access Memory Card after connecting LG Optimus 2X USB storage

It looks like that your memory card is having some problem and I would like to tell you that insert any other memory card in your mobile phone and after that connect your mobile phone with your computer. Now after connecting your mobile phone with your computer you have to check whether you are able to access the memory card or not. if you still get the same problem then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone or USB cable which you are using.

If you are able to access the any other memory card in from your computer after inserting it in your LG Optimus 2X mobile phone then I think you have to first insert your memory card in card reader and after that transfer all the data to your computer and after that you have to format the memory card and then transfer all the data back to the memory card and after that you have to insert the memory card in your LG Optimus 2X and then check after doing that same problem is coming or not.

After referring your reply I have checked other memory card with my mobile phone and at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have noticed that I am not able to use my memory card from my mobile phone also. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by formatting the memory card but that doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

As you have said that you are not able to access any memory card also and same problem started coming in your mobile phone also then I think there might be some issue with the memory card slot in your mobile phone and I think you should visit the LG service center and there you have to ask for the solution regarding this issue and after that they will give you proper solution. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

Before you visit the LG service center I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting your LG Optimus 2X. if you want to reset your LG Optimus 2X then you have to first tap on the menu and after that you have to select the setting option. Now after doing that you have to select the privacy option and then you have to select the factory reset option. Now after doing that you r mobile phone will reset and your problem might get solved.

According to your given suggestion I have tried to fix this issue by resetting my LG Optimus 2X mobile phone and after resetting the LG Optimus 2X mobile phone when I tried to use the memory card at that time it gave me same problem and after that I have visited LG service center and there I have discussed about this problem and they have found that there was problem with my mobile phone and they have replace the device.