Thread: 3D Games with LG Optimus 3D

3D Games with LG Optimus 3D

Saw a huge ad on paper today that LG Optimus has tied with Gameloft, the mobile gaming company and they have produced exclusive 3D titles for the mobile set. And along with the sale of phone they will be giving 7 free 3D games with you so that you can totally enjoy the 3D effects of the phone. There will be 3 games in-built and the rest will be available by downloading from 3G net. The ad shows Asphalt 6 game in 3D so maybe that one will be available in 3D.

Re: 3D Games with LG Optimus 3D

So, does anyone know what kind of games is available on 3D? I am so excited to play the games in 3D that too glass free, total 3D games. And it’s good to know that the LG people are supporting their phone with 3D content right from the start. You know coz if they are ready to sell 3D phone they should be able to have content available with them or what’s the use of the phone? I hope Angry Birds 3D is one of the games. Also, are these games normal 3D or stereoscopic 3d??

I have more information, the phone will come pre-loaded with 3 games and additional 7 games will be downloaded via WiFi free of charge. But whether all these games are 3D or not remains to be seen. I did hear that Spiderman 3D and Avatar 3D are available on the store and also Assasin’s Creed 3D, are they free for the LG users I do not know yet. I hope they all are free of charge for us I am waiting for them to just play.

Wow, amazing news. That’s why I like Optimus so much better than Evo, since O3D has so much more content that too in-built than that phone. Evo just comes with a demo game that just sucked. On the UK store you get pre installed nova, asphalt 6, Lets golf 2 and Gulliver’s travels. Also the app on the phone takes you to a store which offers avatar 3d, real football 2011 3d, Assassins creed 3d, and Spiderman total mayhem 3d for £0.99 each. That sounds cheap to me.

Hey guys I have got the phone and got the following games for free on the phone. They are N.O.V.A 3d
    Lets Golf 2 3d, Spider-Man 3d, Fishing Kings 3d, Asphalt6 3d, Real Football 3d and an interactive 3d book too called Gulliver’s Travels. It is so much fun and I am loving the games. The 3D experience is amazing and this is the best phone I’ve got so far. Hope they release more games and apps as soon as possible. Sad, that only gameloft is producing 3D content, the rest of the developers have fallen behind I think.

I am just worried about headaches or eye trouble as never played so much on a small screen before, but the 3D just sounds so much fun that I am enjoying every bit of it. Since, they have offer now and release new content frequently I’ve been purchasing a lot of content for really cheap price. I am happy with it, though all the games are just remastered to 3D of the existing games and none of them are especially built for 3D or are not native 3d games.