Thread: LG Optimus 3D phone stucking in clockwork recovery mode

LG Optimus 3D phone stucking in clockwork recovery mode

Recently I have purchased a new LG Optimus 3D phone. I have been a LG phone user since many years now. Couple of day’s back I was actually trying to update the software using wifi. After I downloaded the update the phone rebooted. And after that the phone gets stuck in the clockwork recovery mode. I can successfully restore my phone but it always gets stuck in the recovery mode. I hope someone can help me in this issue. I am very much confused now about how do I rectify it. Please also tell me how I can root my phone.

Re: LG Optimus 3D phone stucking in clockwork recovery mode

you must get the LG mobile update on your PC. Also you must install the LG p920 drivers. you can download it from the internet. first, You must turn off your phone, take out the battery from the phone and keep it unconnected for few seconds. Then run the LG mobile update with the battery connected to the phone. Connect the phone with the usb cable and the pc via data cable. then Keep the power button and the volume button pressed fro somewhile. Click customer support where there is recover type and select the option of IME. Let it get updated once you finish powering up the phone then you will get a screen on the phone that will say as updating. Let it get updated.

I would suggest you to factory reset your phone and wipe all cache in the cwm options. Then see whether you can recover or no. let me know after trying this in the next post. After factory reset I don’t think that you’re phone would stuck in the recovery mode. I had the same issue I got it solved by installing the latest version of the firmware. I hope this resolves your issue too. If it doesn’t solve then wait for the possible fix. All the best

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I let you know that you should simply root the phone of yours so that you can install the update on the device of yours. However you will not be able to get the CWM recovery after doing the above mentioned thing. You will not be able to install the update if you have not rooted the mobile phone of yours. Make sure that you wifi is connected properly and working fine.

Well I would recommend you to try factory reset. You can try using the manual book guide which is been given by the phone during the time of the purchase. There might be the setting or might be the way to do the reboot or the factory setting. I will try to find the way on the sites to reboot and you will make the recovery and it might also work for me. If it doesn’t help then I think you should get your phone repaired.

I think you should just check out from the LG service center. They might help you to solve the problem. And also they might help you to tell how you can do the recovery of the phone or even the factory setting. I think it better to call the service center as they might be aware of the problem you might get on the phone. I hope it might help to solve.