Thread: How can I get 1080P on LG Optimus 3D?

How can I get 1080P on LG Optimus 3D?

I am having a particular query which I wanted to ask over here with the users of this particular forum. I am having LG Optimus 3D from past couple of days. Let me know can I have the device shooting at the resolution of the 1080P. Let me know if you are aware of any useful information which will help me out to get the requirement of mine. any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How can I get 1080P on LG Optimus 3D?

Well in this particular situation the entire role has been played by the operating system which has been installed on the phone of yours. the processor of this particular device is having an ability to process the 1080P videos. It might take little bit time to get the same. however you should consider the point which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requirement of yours.

I think in the current version of the device is having the restriction. I am wondering that it will be 3x 3D phones. Current version of the 3D is having 720P. Sharp is having a camera of 8Mega pixels. The 3D image are restricted to the 2Mega pixels. If the above mentioned thing is available than I am sure that all the users are going to have the great time while using the above mentioned device over here.

Well I am highly suspecting that the restriction would give some kind of the battery life just because of the processing the amount of the data. It will not only saturate the every bus on the phone and also it will fill the entire memory quite quickly. However it will make high effect on the battery life of the device of yours. If you are not concerned about the battery life then you should do the above mentioned thing.

Entire thing is totally dependent on the clock speed of the device of yours. you can also over clock the device if you really wanted to do. So you can have an assumption that the SOCs are binned" and it is quite similar to desktop cpu. The chipset will be able to record 3D. both the camera are of 5MP not work but you have to use the same at 2MP or 3MP of the camera currently.

You will be able to feel the difference between the 720P and 1080P if you are supposed to watch the thing on the large screen. It is well known that 720P would require really less amount of the battery. I have found some of the 3D phones which are having the 5MP camera but they are not able to shoot the entire thing above of the 3MP. For your information LG Optimus 3D is having the second 3MP camera.