Thread: Facetime app not functioning with iPad 2

Facetime app not functioning with iPad 2

Hello friends, I have recently bought the iPad 2 and want the facetime with my dad who is at different place and both of us have the iPad. But problem is that when my dad dials then mu ipad do not ring or give any other notification. After that I used the facetime as of the iPhone towards the iPad and that worked great. After this, I found the same problem on the mac. This is very odd problem and I am not able to get the solution for this. Earlier to post this over here, I did searched for this on google but not got any solution which can help me in this case. If someone of you can help me in any way then I will really appreciate that.

Re: Facetime app not functioning with iPad 2

The best thing that you can do is to contact the Apple support and then ask them about this problem. They will let you know that what is the exact problem with and how this can be resolved. This is the best thing and you should do it firvst in any of the cases like this.

It will be better for you if you can try by changing the email address.I ma saying this because it is possible that the MacBook pro might be calling the ipad2 beneath similar email. I am not hundred percent sure for this that it will help you but you can give this a try for sure to ensure that this is working for you. So try with this and let us know that if this is helpful to you or not. I hope you will be out of this problem soon.

I have managed to resolve this problem. You might get this odd but it worked for me. I was attempting to make use of the Facetime on my home network through the ISP but not getting the connection. So what I did is, went to the Local Coffee shop and from there logged on with the free wifi and Fired up Face Time. After this, I asked one of friends to call ne and that worked. Once this is done then I am able to make calls to other Facetime users and there is no problem of connection. It’s odd but this worked, you can also try your luck with this.

I am having the somewhat similar problem in my case as well. When I bought that then it was working great for few weeks with my parent's iPad2 but now it is not showing me any connection in any of the way. It has stopped working. I tried by restarting the iPad2 and also by logging in with different account but it has the same result.