Thread: Cannot connect Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy to Supertooth Disco using Bluetooth

Cannot connect Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy to Supertooth Disco using Bluetooth

My Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy is not capable to not connect to Supertooth Disco speakers by the use of Bluetooth. No matter how I try to connect the device it just fails to accomplish. The device information (on top of cell phone) shows "Unsupported Device" up till now. As far as I know that the SCH-U640 does support A2DP profile which is necessary for the Supertooth. Does anybody have SCH-U640 working through the Supertooth Disco by the use of Bluetooth?

Re: Cannot connect Samsung SCH-U640 Convoy to Supertooth Disco using Bluetooth

I have the same combination phone / dongle and I have (after a while bucket) no problem anymore. But once download the latest drivers from the site; to somehow work the included drivers are not perfect. In addition, ensure that you visibility of your phone is on, otherwise you cannot find your mobile PC

In the first case I do not know if there are any special settings because crap like this are on the agenda with Samsung, but maybe it's a software issue, try to update it or bring it to a service center that you update it in a quarter of an hour and free if under warranty. For the second problem is that it's a phone branded by Vodafone, for example? Because if it is so natural it seems to me that has seen their market and then the door only works for Bluetooth headsets because otherwise nobody would use its market

I have the Bluetooth port to the PC and after downloading the programs varied to transfer data from PC to phone, I cannot do it. Activate Bluetooth in the phone properly, I set the visibility and removed the safe mode, is also visible to everyone. Despite everything, I drag them doing other things; I can still transfer data from PC to phone. On the phone book provided by the supplier and included in the box, it says I report what I now quote:
    Receiving data via Bluetooth
    To receive data via Bluetooth, this feature must be activated.

It seems to me that either your speaker Bluetooth is not functional or the phone’s one. There might be a problem with your phone’s operation and bonding with Bluetooth. You should pair the device manually and need to save that device name in your phone’s Bluetooth paired list. If so then only you can able to connect and use those speakers without any problem. If you still not able to find the solution then you might need to reset the device otherwise update the firmware.

If you test Bluetooth button, you can see if your blue tooth is turned on (or not). Have you already tried once a factory reset? On the phone and on the Pc have the same digits are entered (with you so both devices 0). Normally would have "Connect" in the mobile phone is the question. Possibly come. Sometimes worry that the screen on it is not dark. Otherwise, you missed this popup.

Hello,

Thanks for using Supertooth.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

If any problem occur, do not hesitate to contact us again:

Go to the music player of your Samsung. Select a song, in option select listen via Bluetooth, put the Disco in pairing mode as explained below, select it and pairing must be OK.

Please make sure the Disco is in pairing mode:

Turn OFF the SuperTooth Disco, wait a few seconds, then press and hold the On/Off/Stop Button

for 5 seconds until the Bluetooth Indicator turns

blinking red/blue indicating that the SUPERTOOTH

DISCO is ready to pair.

While the SUPERTOOTH DISCO is in pairing mode,

access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Turn on its

Bluetooth function then execute a Bluetooth search to

When the phone displays the list of Bluetooth devices,

select ST DISCO.

When the phone asks for the password/pin code,

enter 0000 and press OK.

Pairing is successful if the alternating red/blue

blinking of the Bluetooth Indicator changes to