Thread: LG Optimus 3D latest update v10e is available now

LG Optimus 3D latest update v10e is available now

I am having LG Optimus 3D from past couple of days. I am having really happy time with this particular phone. Well I have come to know that there will releasing of new update for this particular phone. Let me know whether the above mentioned thing is true or false. Also I wanted to know whether the update is available on the LG updater. Let me know I you are having any specific information to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: LG Optimus 3D latest update v10e is available now

Yes you are right that there is a update available for the above mentioned mobile phone. I let you know that you will be able to get the update through the LG updater. But I don’t know whether you need to root the phone of yours. however I let you know that if I come across any useful information to get requirement of yours. Let me know whether the information which I have provided over here is useful to you or not.

Well looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I let you know that you should simply root the phone of yours so that you can install the update on the device of yours. however you will not be able to get the CWM recovery after doing the above mentioned thing. You will not be able to install the update if you have not rooted the mobile phone of yours. so you should take care of the thing which I have mentioned over here.

In this particular situation I am suggesting following thing which will be useful for you. Well you can have the flash retail v10d rom. So that you will be able to have the original recovery on the device of yours. once you have done the same you will be able to do the update v10e on the LG Optimus 3D. Well by using above mentioned instruction you will be able to update the recovery mode on the device.

I am really excited about the releasing of the update which we have discussed over here. I am hoping that the above mentioned update will have the many excited features. Also there should be something l new feature in the update like battery management for this particular phone. I will install the update on the phone of mine and let you know about the experience of mine on this particular matter.