Thread: Webcam quality is poor in Asus N73SV-TZ044V

Webcam quality is poor in Asus N73SV-TZ044V

I am using Asus N73SV-TZ044V laptop in which I have windows 7 operating system. In my laptop I use to do my office work and some time I also do video conference. My laptop have inbuilt webcam and from last few days it giving me some problem. in my laptop webcam picture quality is very poor and webcam is responding very slowly. If anyone has any solution regarding this then please help me to solve this issue. I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Webcam quality is poor in Asus N73SV-TZ044V

Most of the times these kinds of problem take place because of the wrong setting. I think somehow you have changed the setting of your webcam. I will suggest you to check your all webcam related setting in your laptop and after if you find any setting has changed then correct it. Now after changing the settings try to use the webcam again and after that check whether it is working properly or not? I think after doing the necessary setting it will work fine.

After reading your problem I have tried to search the solution on the internet and I think you have not installed ASUS Virtual Camera Utility in your laptop and that is why you are facing this problem. First download the ASUS Virtual Camera Utility from the Official web site of the Asus and after that install it in your laptop. Now after installing the ASUS Virtual Camera Utility check whether your webcam is working properly or not.

After reading your solutions I have tried to solve this issue by doing the all the necessary setting related to webcam in my laptop but after doing the setting also I was getting the same problem in my laptop webcam. Now after that I visited official website of the Asus and after that I have downloaded ASUS Virtual Camera Utility in my laptop but after installing that also problem still remains. Now please help to get rid of this issue.

Try to solve this issue by reinstalling the camera drivers in your Asus N73SV-TZ044V laptop. First you have to uninstall the camera drivers from the device manger and after removing the drivers you have to restart the laptop. Now after restarting the laptop you have to insert the drivers CD of your laptop and then install the drivers in your laptop. Now after installing the drivers your problem might get solved. If you don’t have drivers CD then you can download the drivers by clicking here DRIVERS.

Well if you are still facing the same problem after reinstalling the webcam drivers in your laptop then I think your webcam is having the same problem and I will suggest you that visit the Asus service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding your problem. After that they will check your laptop and give you solution. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

After trying all the possible solution also I was getting the same issue with my Asus N73SV-TZ044V laptop and after that I referred your above reply and I have reinstalled webcam drivers in my laptop and after doing that my problem gets solved. Thank you for providing me solution.