Thread: 3d Games not looking good in LG Optimus 3D

3d Games not looking good in LG Optimus 3D

Optimus I saw 3 today and play with him. I liked the 3D effect, but damn. Aliasing everywhere! I can count the pixels going crazy! Asphalt and also played well at times she felt the display was malfunctioning, because I saw lines etc, but the lines were actually part of the 3D models. It's so bad. Is this all games? Really sets career has been horrible. Films were very good, though, as do some test shots.

Re: 3d Games not looking good in LG Optimus 3D

TBH I've played the game for maybe 2 minutes and remove the games on phones is poor at best, film and recording / playback is where is at. The perpendicular resolution is half payable to the parallax barrier. As a result one is left through 240 lines. That's not a lot, however not as awful as you construct it sound. The similar rules are relevant to photographs and films, your experience through them must have been the comparable. On the other hand I think it still looks extremely impressive 3D and depth more than compensates in favor of the low resolution.

Also note that this is a bleeding edge device total and all those games you're talking about is a single developer. I'm sure there will be more games from other developers on the line and is advanced graphics through the life of the device in the field of hardware limits. This is what I can say about it. so if you think that this is bad in 3D game then I will suggest that go and read the review of gamers about it. so you will get idea about it.

If that was his subjective thought, then very well. It's presently that most users and people who have observe 3D games running on this device have not had an experience so drastically (which would imply a malfunction of the screen). However in reality, Nova 2D graphics, etc. Asphalt (unquestionably superior looking games) is specifically the comparable within 3D, through only partially the vertical resolution. For the reason that of the parallax obstruction within 3D mode you are able to in fact make character lines if you aspiration, however not "of the models in 3D." Perhaps his demo device was glitching.

If you actually have an extremely high expectation commencing the mobile phone within 3D at this point, I recommend you look elsewhere instead of for all time saying that these phones are bad for this and that. This is, in actual fact, the initial generation of 3D on mobile and is as well a starting point. I perceive that you actually akin to E3D. If you have your mind set, why keep looking at O3D? Personally, I comprise the opportunity to utilize together sides’ phones side by side and I have the similar O3D at the same time as my friend has an E3D. We both have the similar impression as O3D essentially looks superior for 3D.

If you think that games O3D 3D visualization is bad, then E3D is much worse. To O3D can still play your game during the trip? With E3D is very difficult to keep your eyes on the sweet spot for games during the trip safely. You are able to comment regarding the aliasing all over the place and count the pixels are unquestionably on E3D damn very well. It's not as good as than the 3D game was the goal of O3D display first.

The proceedings are not half full O3D SBS-SBS, which fits mutually eyes within a 720 individual and as such will take delivery of half of the resolution; the similar is done through the camera as well. I guess Half-SBS chose to support through HDMI. As the same time there is no reason not to record full-SBS, would only be able to Half-SBS output via HDMI. It's a bit of shame but as if fully capture SBS can use the PC for editing in the framework sequence to playback on Blu-ray.