Thread: Need information about LG Optimus 3D camera.

Need information about LG Optimus 3D camera.

Is it me or is the 1080 shooting pretty badly on 3 LG Optimus? I checked other video samples on YouTube, however the people I have to articulate that the excellence is quite bad, particularly at what time compared to the Galaxy S2 2x Optimus? I love to shoot in 3D but also a kind of expected / hoped that the 1080 shooting in 2D would be good too, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I also read somewhere that the recording in 720p is better than 1080? I have not tried it yet but I soon, but it would be a little weird right?

Re: Need information about LG Optimus 3D camera.

I not at all shot or taking pictures in 2D in this phone and are able to not at all perceive myself doing that. I have broadcast quality camera that I pay money for a 3D phone in favor of 3D (and 3D TV again this weekend to perceive things!) 1080 must utilize a much superior speed than 720, possibly that is the explanation. This is what I am thinking regarding to this phone. It’s really a nice phone. so I think you have to take back into the service center.

I also felt like bad the 1080p total in my unusual firmware in last month. I presently upgraded to the most up-to-date firmware today and 1080 is decent at the moment. It is still probably below the other phones you mentioned, however that is understandable, for the reason that having to press two cameras instead of one, in all probability meant they had to utilize a slightly smaller sensor. Unfortunately the picture quality does not seem to have improved and is as bad as the video quality made in the original firmware.

Hello thank you for your reply I just downloaded the update, as it was not obtainable to me in the Netherlands yesterday! And damn accurate it looks much superior through much more impressive detail! Do you are acquainted with what additional changes are included through the update? I cannot seem to discover on Google and I'm sort of curious what in addition changed thnx in favor of your message.

I had a 2X at what time it first came out and the cassette of 1080 was a joke, the bit rate extremely low and did not still have autofocus, however soon position that right, provide it time and I'm confident you'll acquire the rate bitrates up. I comprise to acknowledge that I did record the 2D videos a number of tests the initial time I had, however mine are every 3D at the present, it looks much better than on a flat screen video. Obviously not as good as the Galaxy II S, but is a bit better than the HTC Desire. It will not be up to 5 megapixel iPhone or 4 standards, unfortunately.

I think 99% is a software problem with the 3D Optimus because the video quality of 1080 was directly from the total given to excellent with only a firmware update. The bit rate is still lower than it wants, but that is easily solved with a third party application. (I say this, but the application you were using has been broken into V10d, hmmm). It is obviously the level of firmware or driver as the third party request did not get better the quality no matter what bit rate I chose the firmware V10b. Hopefully the picture quality will be also adjusted at some point.