Thread: LG thrill 4G vs LG optimus

LG thrill 4G vs LG optimus

Hi, I am planning to have a good smart phone but as I am confused between the two as is there any realistic dissimilarity between the two or just the looks is different? And if suppose we want to buy any one then which one is the one that we should buy? As almost all the feature are same both the mobile has the same operating system so off course the files which is been supported in one is accessible with another one as well.

Re: LG thrill 4G vs LG optimus

I don’t think there is much difference in both the mobile in fact if you search the same thing on the any tech sites you’ll not get the same thing because almost all the features are same expect you’ll get 4G in the thrill. But at the same time you’ll not be able to use the facility for sure because it is available in some of the region only. because in India there is only 3G and still it is too costly thus no one just about to afford it however.

I am using the LG thrill personally so I would like to recommend you the same as you should have that one only regardless of its 4G services though it is too good. There are certain application that will be supported in the optimus thus so what’s the big deal in that, but if you are looking for a gadget which has the ability to connect it to any other monitor directly so you should have optimus always.

I have the same opinion as the above user as you should get the LG optimus for sure because the one is completely different from any other device because first of all the thing is like it has a core processor that will make you experience the PC effect on the phone itself. Thus and the bold look will give you the best way to organize the mobile. In fact I would not say it a mobile rather it’s a smartphone that you can ever had.

Thanks for the suggestion guys but still will I get the same HDMI ports on the phone as the optimus has? Because I am not sure we can connect the thrill directly to the HDTV? But the gadget I am looking for should have the best gaming practice, and I don’t think that I would get it with the thrill, isn’t it? and the most important thing from where can I order any of the one? I mean to say do I order it from the internet or purchase it from the shop?

BarnettJr2 Guest

unsure Re: LG thrill 4G vs LG optimus

Quote Originally Posted by Crespin View Post
    I am using the LG thrill personally so I would like to recommend you the same as you should have that one only regardless of its 4G services though it is too good. There are certain application that will be supported in the optimus thus so what’s the big deal in that, but if you are looking for a gadget which has the ability to connect it to any other monitor directly so you should have optimus always.

I am also not sure about the same as you’ll get the HDMI port on thrill or but still according to me as well you should get the optimus only according to my recommendation. And its depends on your budget, I mean to say if suppose you are ready to pay more money that you can simply order it from the internet, because you must have to pay more as a delivery charge or any other tax as well. So just make a decision on your own.