Thread: How to do Recovery or Factory Reset in LG Optimus 3D?

How to do Recovery or Factory Reset in LG Optimus 3D?

Hello friends I am using the LG Optimus 3D phone and I want to do the booting of my phone, such that I want to do the boot into recovery. I was also trying the ROM manager, it was not working also. The worst thing which is happening with me is that when I press the volume down button along with the power combo, then the phone shows me the Android-out-of-the-Box screen, and it does the factory resetting by itself. Did I have done something wrong, which I am not figure it out. Does anyone can help me on this? Thank you all in advance.

Re: How to do Recovery or Factory Reset in LG Optimus 3D?

Hmmm. I think your problem is bit serious problem. I have a solution for it, as you have to follow as I say just do in that way, first you Root your phone again. When you are done with root then do the reboot of your phone, after the reboot the phone reflash the Clockworsmod 4.0.0.9 along with the ROM manager. When you are doing this then try it doing by the recovery mode. If you do not try by recovery mode then it will be a factory reset. I hope it might help you.

You can try using the manual book guide which is been given by the phone during the time of the purchase. There might be the setting or might be the way to do the reboot or the factory setting. I have there is option in the book. You can simply search on the internet and also you will some way to get the reboot. I will try to find the way on the sites to reboot and you will make the recovery and it might also work for me.

Yes my friend I was also facing the same type of the problem but I was also not able to find the extract solution for it. I have totally reboot the phone and installed again all the application again into the phone. I was very much frustrated with the phone problem, once I was thinking to throw it away in such frustration. I would suggest you to fully reboot and try to work it out. I hope it might help you and also it will solve your problem.

Well my friend I have not facing such problem as I am doing the same as you were doing it. I think it might have the problem with the phone hardware or the software of the phone. Just check it out from the LG service center; they might help you to solve the problem. And also they might help you to tell how you can do the recovery of the phone or even the factory setting. I think it better to call the service center as they might be aware of the problem you might get on the phone. I hope it might help to solve.

Thank you all for all suggestion and I will do the same as you have suggested the option. I will do work on your suggestion and advice which you have given me by the means of the reply to the question which I have asked you all. I was not getting the proper way to do the recovery as I have many data and important file in the phone and I also do not want to lose it. The suggestion and advice which you people have given it will really help to solve my problem. Thank you.