Thread: Is HTC Sense 3.0 UI available on the HTC Desire phone?

Is HTC Sense 3.0 UI available on the HTC Desire phone?

Hello friends I want to ask you people about the HTC phone sense 3.0 is been available on the other phones. I want to know that HTC Sense 3.0 User Interface is been available on the HTC Desire S and HTC Desire HD or older version phones. So you have any idea so please tell me also. I am using the HTC Desire HD phone, and I want to the User Interface which is damn good or not. So tell me that I can update to the higher version User Interface or not. It would be thankful for your suggestions.

Re: Is HTC Sense 3.0 UI available on the HTC Desire phone?

Oh yes, I was also want the User Interface of the HTC Sense 3.0, it is damn good and also better to use it. My friend is using the HTC Sense, I have just have a hand on that phone it was is damn good to use, I have also some site to apply the same on my phone too, but I could not found it. I have also try to find some hack tools to try and make it apply, but I could not found anything. I think it is not possible to do it and I also think that it will not be possible available.

I also want the same but I have call the HTC customer care to ask them is it available to find. They told me that it is not possible on the older version phone, as the sensation hardware is made which is been supportive for the new version phone and it is available on the Flyer, EVO 3D, and some related phones. So I think it is nothing better to find on the internet and also you will not find the hack tool for this also. I think it is better to buy new phone for sense use.

Yes my friend it is true, I have also had a word with the HTC service center. They have also told me the same reason which the above user said. I think to buy the new phone which is might expensive and also it is better to use the phone with the new sense 3.0. I was waiting for the new sensation, but when I t has arrived and it was also expensive and much tough to adjust with the old phone sale. I was thinking to buy on the exchange of the phone and get the latest one.

I have use the latest phone as it was not as good as the older one. I have operate the new one and found that it does not have much difference then it was found with the older version phones. I am will not switch to the new one. I feel very much comfortable with the older one and the new one does not have any more features added in the phone. I think it might be good for you to buy as you are very much comfortable with the newer one.

Thank you all for all your suggestion and just want to know is there any chance of getting it on the HTC Desire S or in the Desire HD. As you people have told me about it, I think it is not possible for the older version and it is much better the older phone and try to get the newer one when there is the exchange or any sale type offer going on. As the newer one is much expansive and I am not comfortable to buy it right now.