Thread: Setting up Friend Stream social networking feed on HTC Desire S

Setting up Friend Stream social networking feed on HTC Desire S

Hello friends I am using the HTC Desire S phone, I want to ask you people that how I can just set up the friends stream social networking feed on to my HTC Desire S. I hope many among the user might have done it, so it will be great that you people help me and I can get it on the phone too. I have try to do it , but I fail all the process I have try and I think it were all wrong process which I have done it. So please help me with this, so that I can also get in touch with my friends.

Re: Setting up Friend Stream social networking feed on HTC Desire S

There are many views that you can simply on the internet, if you are not getting over there then it might you have type something wrong over there in the search bar. As the social networking sites are been used by the most of the user, so the mobile phones also come with add your friend stream who is available in the social networking site. Well you just need to add feed of your phone on to application and you will keep getting update about your phone daily, such that what it update or what is doing everything on to your phone.

I have the step to use the Friend stream, the steps are been listed below:
    1. To add the Friend Stream widget to your home screen, you have to scroll to the empty home screen or if there some widgets that you are using so remove them by holding it and drag to the dustbin icon on the screen.
    2. Now tap on the ‘+’ sign, which you can see on the bottom right side of the screen.
    3. Then click on the chose widgets and keep scroll till you find the Friend Stream. When you find it then tap it to place it on your screen.
    4. Now scroll on your home screen and find it out that on which home screen it is been placed. Tap on the correct icon to navigate straight to it.
    5. When you will open your home screen then you will find that it will be updating all yours friend’s statues.
    6. You can scroll down to see all the updates of your friend.
    7. Tap on the update and you will be able to head to the HTC Peep if it is the twitter post and if it is Facebook then it would be Facebook update.

The above user have told you that how you can see the friends update by the friend stream, if you want to use the Friend stream application then here are steps which are listed below:
    1. If you want to view everything that’s going on among your contacts, then tap on the arrow in the top right side of the Friend Stream widget.
    2. When you click on the arrow then you will be taken on the update screen.
    3. At the bottom of the application you can see four icons; the first is having all updates.
    4. The second icon is the reserved for status updates, which includes the Facebook and Twitter updates.
    5. The third is the photos that display all the photos updates from all across the Facebook, Twitter and Flickr. If someone has uploaded some photos then it will be seen in this stream.
    6. The final and the fourth which takes you to the links, which lists every update that includes a web link in it.
    I hope it might help you.

The above user have told you the perfect way to get the Friend stream application on the phone, you just need to follow those steps and you will be started to get the updates of the friends who are there on the social networking sites of your account. It is a great widget and let you to be link with the friends 24*7, as you have the phone with you always. Just try it and see the difference you will get. I am using the same application and get all the update daily.

Thank you so much for all the steps and suggestion you have given me. I have tried the same steps as some users have replied. I have installed the Friend Stream Application on the phone and I liking the application also. Now I always connected with my friend and get all the updates which friend post on the social networking site. Thank you all for the suggestion and advice, I am happy to use it. Thank you.