Thread: Message application force quitting in HTC Desire S

Message application force quitting in HTC Desire S

Hi, I am using HTC desire S from last 1 month and it was working perfectly, but I have started getting problem with the application that I am using for the messages. I mean to say whenever I start the message application it just work for a while and after that quits forcibly and as I open the inbox I didn’t find any message in the phone as they all just wiped out automatically, so is there any way through which we can stop the application from quitting or how to deal with such a situation? Any suggestion would be appreciated for sure.

Re: Message application force quitting in HTC Desire S

See, we can deal with the problem to resolve it but not with the corruption, as we should install any application again if it is been corrupted and we cannot fix until and unless we are the only developer. Thus very basically you should try to uninstall the application from the mobile and if you have the setup files so that you can install It again in the phone but if not then you must have to download it from the internet and this is why because your application is corrupted.

I also have the same opinion as the above user as there might be some problem with the application itself that you are using in your mobile so the best way deal with such a situation is to reinstall the application, and always remember not with this application but if suppose you find any application not working fine then you should reinstall it before it stops working and make other application also not working.

I am not getting as the mobile has its own very good feature for messaging then why you are using such an third party application in your mobile, because they are not proper to use rather they always results in such a situation that we have to lose any important content from the mobile, and in your case it is the messages thus according to me you should uninstall the application and make use of the default feature provided by the phone itself.

I am agree with the above user as you should not install such application in your mobile, and if suppose you are using any then you should always make sure that you handle it perfectly. Because from the opening to its closing we should always take care its utilization. But as it seems you’re having faulty application so you should uninstall it for sure and see if you are happy with the default usage than you should not install it again or else reinstall it.

When it comes to messages we should always backup important one to the memory card so that whenever we lose any such messages or important content through any application we can simply retrieve them. But as the above user mentioned you should not deal with such a faulty application rather reinstall it first and then make use of it, and if possible don’t use this application again or you may lose the message again.

I think there might be some problem with your device as well, because if you are still having the same problem even after reinstalling the application as well so I am sure that the problem is in the device itself, thus according to me you should try to reset the phone so that you can have the original settings that you have gotten when you have purchased the phone, and as there are two methods for the same you should first of all try the soft resetting and if it doesn’t work then you can try hard reset as well, but make sure to back up the data as it may wiped out the data from the mobile.