Thread: How to get landscape mode on my HTC desire s home screen

How to get landscape mode on my HTC desire s home screen

Hello friends, I am using the HTC desire S phone, you might be know that the home screen of the phone is been divided into 7 home screen. One you get in the center and other three on the other side’s (left and right). The entire home screen are been seen in the portrait mode (which is vertical). I want to view the entire home screen in the landscape mode (which is horizontal). Is there any possible way to do it? I have search for the setting but I have not found the setting to do it. So please help to do it. If the answer is no, then tell how I can the photo which I see on the starting the phone

Re: How to get landscape mode on my HTC desire s home screen

If you want to change the photo which appears you start your phone. There two photos which seems to appear after phone started, 1st is the boot sequence and the other is the desktop picture. To change the boot sequence then you have to reboot the phone and for rebooting you will get the instruction easily on the internet. For changing the second photo which is the desktop photo, touch the any part of the screen for longer time, then choose any one wallpaper from the gallery, or from the live camera, or from the HTC wallpapers. You will have one photo on your desktop which covers all the panels. I hope I have given proper solution for which you were talking about.

To change the view of the panel, you can have the application which allows you to set your desktop panel as you want to use it. If you want to view your entire panel then goes to home to go to home panel. When you are at the home panel then press home button again or put your finger and thumb on to the screen and pinch them together, as we do to web page to make it small. Then it will show you the over view with two panels at the top, 3 in the middle and two at the bottom- touch the panel you want to go it. It is the quick which I can suggest you.

Hi friend, I have brought the same docking station based on the query which is been seen. I have able to make the home screen to the landscape mode. I have used the application as the above users have told. I have got the application form the market place for free of cost. You also try to download it and try it, might work for you. I have downloaded from the market place which was also free of cost which was the “battery and clock widget 2”. You also try this one.

The Desire Z is having the feature to turn your home page to landscape mode. The Desire S is not having that feature. So you have to download the new application which is use to make the home screen in the landscape mode. There are many applications available in the market, some are free and some are having the cost to download it. I think you have to go in the market place and see which is suitable for you and also which is the best.

Thank you for all your suggestion and advice which you have given to me and it will really help me. As I was trying the landscape mode from the phone setting itself, but I was not finding it to do it but you people have helped me and told me how to do it and also told by which way I can do it. I love to see the screen in the Landscape Mode as in that mode everything looks better and bigger also and I love to play games in the mode also. Thank you.

How do I connect with HTC Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by midgegilbert View Post
    How do I connect with HTC Facebook
    Well, if you have the same HTC desire mobile phone with you then you can easily download facebook app from the android market and install it in your mobile phone, since its an android based phone. Just make sure that you have the proper data connection for internet surfing from the mobile service provider that you are using.