Thread: Through Bluetooth headset how can I direct sound for Google navigation on HTC desire S

Through Bluetooth headset how can I direct sound for Google navigation on HTC desire S

Hi all, I am using HTC desire S from the last few weeks, its first impression was very good. After some days I found some problem while sing my Google navigation. I uses Google navigation a lot, because I love travelling and I travel a lot. I have some problem while using the Google navigation, I had noticed that while using the Google navigation the voice instruction come out from the phone speaker if I am using Bluetooth headset also. I had tried for it on the setting but no change, please help me out of this problem.

Re: Through Bluetooth headset how can I direct sound for Google navigation on HTC desire S

In this cause I will recommend you to read the manual for your headset and see how that works. While using the Bluetooth headset, make sure that your device is switched on and working properly. While using the Bluetooth to listen the navigation on Google, try to connect the Bluetooth once again and then again use it. I am sure that there is problem with your Bluetooth setting and after correcting that setting you will able to listen your voice navigation via Bluetooth.

Re: Through Bluetooth headset how can I direct sound for Google navigation on HTC desire S

I will recommend you to try to reset your phone and then go for the solving your problem. For doing this thing you may need to go for the following steps.
    First step is to turn of your HTC desire S and then press the down volume key. Continue pressing the down volume key, turn your phone one and then try to switch your mobile phone and then release the button at that time. After that try to pair your Bluetooth with your phone and then again try to listen the navigation from the Bluetooth. I think that this problem is not with your browser or with your phone, this is with your Bluetooth only.

Hey I was also suffering from the same problem on my HTC Desire, and to solve this problem I was having the following steps, I will also recommend you to go for the same steps:
    First turn off your HTC desire S and then when it get turn off completely then try o remove the battery. After that start you HTC desire S and start the phone again. after that delete the pairing device for Bluetooth headset and then re pair it again. now it will able to give proper voice to you to use the perfect navigation.

You are saying that your Bluetooth headset is not working when you are using Google navigation on your HTC desire S and voice come out from the itself not from the Bluetooth set, then I think that there is some problem with your Bluetooth device. Make sure that your Bluetooth is working fine on your other application like cal or listening music etc. if not then you will need to contact to your Bluetooth manufacturer. I hope it will help you to solve your problem.

I was also suffering from the same problem I had already gone for the lots of the solution and I had also searched on the internet for this problem but no response in this cause. No one help me to get out of this problem, finally I decided to take help of the Bluetooth manufacturer. After telling then about my problem they told me to go for the firmware to keep them up to date, after that I updated my firmware and finally I got success, my headset start working, I will also suggest you the same.