Thread: How to update HTC Desire S mobile phone?

How to update HTC Desire S mobile phone?

Hello friends I am using the HTC Desire S mobile phone, do you know where I can get the updates for my phone such that I want to update the features in the phone. The user of this might know where I can get the update for it and which site is the best to get the update for it. I want the version to be updates of the phone so that I can use it more better use in the further applications. So please peoples suggest me some ideas or suggestion what should I do to update?

Re: How to update HTC Desire S mobile phone?

There are updates available online, such that just you can update from your phone directly, if you are having the internet service activated. You just need to check your update from your phone, which is available in each application available. It better you keep checks your application which you want to update. I use to update the application of my phone in the same way, which helps me to main the phone in the good way and for better use also.

There are updates available for the Desire S, as I have just received the Firmware update for the phone. It is 35 MB size file; you can download it on to your phone. I am getting the change log but it has added the beautiful “Dock Mode”. In the Dock Mode it shows all the wallpapers from the gallery, time, Facebook status of all my friends, and the agenda from the calendar. It is look very good and also the scrolling is become very much smoother and better to use also. You also try to download it and apply it, it is really great to use it.

Yes friend, I have also received the same update which the above user is speaking about. I have download the firmware for the phone and also applied also. I have also installed the mine setup (which is the relatively to the minimalist). I have not seen any major changes in the phone as the above user is been explain about it. I am expecting to see one to at least two changes to been seen with that download of firmware. You also try the same download and see if you got any changes seen in your phone so please share over so I can compare it.

You will mostly get the updates for the firmware or for the operating system you are using it on the phone. If you update the operating system of your phone then it will be better to see more change on your phone. The major change are been seen in the operating system, as it is the heart of your phone, when you make changes to your heart of the body then you changes happening all over the body. It is same with the phone, so it is better that try find operating system update which is provide better and good solution for your phone.

Thank you friends for all your suggestions and advice you have given to me. I will try to find the update from the phone itself, if I do not get it then I will try to find on the internet. I am sure I will get the update on the phone itself, as few user told about the firmware I have also got the notification of that I was not sure that it will make change or not to my phone. As you have told it had brought changes to your phone then I will download it and see the changes I do get in it.