Thread: Getting red warning sign with Exclamation mark while booting in HTC desire S

Getting red warning sign with Exclamation mark while booting in HTC desire S

As mentioned in the title when I start my HTC desire S mobile phone at that time I get phone icon and red warning sign with exclamation mark. Actually I was trying to update the Google maps in my mobile phone and it asked me where to install the update file and I selected my memory card option. Now during the installation something went wrong my mobile phone gets freezes and then I remove the battery and put it back and turned on the mobile from that time I am getting this problem. is there any way to solve this issue?

Re: Getting red warning sign with Exclamation mark while booting in HTC desire S

As you have mentioned that you have selected your memory card option to install the Google maps in your mobile phone and I think you should remove the memory card from your mobile phone and after that you have to start your HTC mobile phone and after that you have to check whether your mobile phone is working properly or not. if anything went wrong with your memory card then after removing the memory card your mobile will work properly.

Re: Getting red warning sign with Exclamation mark while booting in HTC desire S

If your mobile phone works fine after removing the memory card then I think you need to first take the backup of all the data from your memory card by connecting it with your laptop or computer with the help of the memory card reader and after that you have to format your memory card and then copy all the folders back to the memory card except any system folders and then all the things will started working normally.

If this problem does not belong to your memory card and it is giving you the same problem after removing the memory card from your mobile phone then I think you have to do the factory reset in your mobile phone and after doing the factory reset in your mobile phone your problem will get solved and your HTC desire S will start working normally again. I hope after doing the factory reset you will not face any problems.

I have tried to solve this issue by removing the memory card from my mobile phone but after removing the memory card from my mobile phone when I tried start the mobile phone at that time I get the same problem while booting the mobile phone. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by doing the factory reset in my mobile phone but after doing that also I was getting the same problem. Please help me to fix this.

In your above reply you have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are facing the same problem and after reading that I will, recommend you to solve this issue by vesting the HTC service center and after Visiting the HTC service center you have to discussed about your problem and after that they will check your mobile phone and solve the issue.

After reading your solution I have visited HTC service center and after that I have tell everything about the problem which I am facing in my HTC desire S mobile phone. Now after that they have checked my mobile phone and then they have found that problem is with my mobile phone main board and they have kept my mobile phone at service center for repairing. I hope my mobile phone will start working normally after repairing.