Thread: HTC Desire S application manager keeps playing up

HTC Desire S application manager keeps playing up

Hello friends I am having problem with the HTC Desire application manager it keeps on running every time When I switch from "All" to "Downloaded", it doesn't work? Anyone else having issues with the App manager then please suggest me something about this please who ever have experienced this please share this up with me?

Re: HTC Desire S application manager keeps playing up

Hey I am having the same problem and have been running from forums to forums but haven’t found any solution for this it has been really tough time with this and I don’t know what to do to, guys I am also waiting for some solution please help me with this I want some help for this please help me I would be appreciating any suggestions regarding this please help me I am just clueless with this and don’t know what to do.

Well I was having the same problem and I wasn’t left with any other option then just formatting the phone and then restoring all the system setting again and I got my proper phone back I think this is a problem with some legitimate application running or some problem with the virus and all and this needs to be solved before it creates more problem to you I hope you got some solution with this as it has worked with me I hope it would be working with you too.

Dear this must solve your problem I have also solved my problem in the same way and if not able to do this then I would recommend you to go to the service center and ask for the and I am sure they would be helping you out of this and they would be suggesting you how this has started and what to do at other time if it begins again and then you can get rid of this problem anytime when you would be facing it.

Hello dear friend my first suggestion would be to have a complete reboot to the phone and then do some setting changes like going to the settings and then move to the power and untick and the fastboot option and then shutdown the phone and wait for atleast 10 minute and then reboot the phone again and I hope this would be working with you. Because I have suggested the same to one of my friend and this has solved the problem for him.

Surely unticking the fastboot option would be helping you out you need to try this one best of luck and hope it solves your problem.