Thread: Cannot see some Music files in music player of Nokia C3-01

Cannot see some Music files in music player of Nokia C3-01

Some days before I have transferred some music files in my mobile phone and after transferring all the music files when I disconnect my mobile phone and after that when I open the music player in my mobile phone at that time I have noticed that some of the music files were not there. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. is there anything wrong with my mobile phone? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Cannot see some Music files in music player of Nokia C3-01

Open your gallery and after that you have to open your music folder where you have transferred your all the required files. Now after doing that you have to check the files which you have transferred all are there or not. Now after doing that you have to go to the music player and after that update the library. Normally music player library gets updated automatically but sometimes we have to update it manually. Now after updating the library your problem will get solved.

If you get the same problem after updating the library then I would like to tell you that transfer your all the files from your from your memory card to your computer or laptop and after that format the memory card and after that you have to transfer all the files back to the memory card and after doing that check whether you are getting all the music files or not.

If you are trying to play any different audio format in your mobile phone then your music player will not recognize that file and that is why first you have to check that whether the files which you are not able to see in your music player is in proper format or not like MP3 or any supported files by Nokia C3-01. If it is in some different format then you have to convert those files in supported format and then your problem will get solved.

After reading your solution I have tried to fix this issue by updating the music library in my mobile phone but after doing that also I was getting the same problem in my mobile phone. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by formatting the memory card but that trick doesn’t make any difference for me. I have also checked my music files and all are in proper MP3 format. If anyone has any solution then please let me know.

I think by doing the factory reset in your Nokia C3-01mobile phone you can solve this issue. first try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile phone and if it doesn’t make any difference after that also then you have to try to solve this issue by updating the mobile software in your mobile phone or you can contact the Nokia care to solve this issue. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

After doing the restore factory setting in my Nokia C3-01 mobile also I was getting the same issue and after that I connected my mobile with my laptop and then I have update my mobile phone software. Now after updating the software my problem get solve and now I am not getting any problem with my Nokia C3-01 mobile phone. Thank you for giving me solution and helping me.