Thread: Unable to download android market apps in Samsung GT S3370

Unable to download android market apps in Samsung GT S3370

I am having Samsung GT S3370 and I am not able to install any kind of android applications in my phone I don’t know what’s the problem here with my phone. Every time I try and install the applications in the phone it says that No devices associated with this account. I am really confused as what to do in this situation. Every time I do that I get an error of the same, so do let me know about the same what kind of problem is this if anyone has any solutions for the same then do share it over here, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same.

Re: Unable to download android market apps in Samsung GT S3370

Well check out for the latest firmware for your phone. Update your phone and the problem will be solved, so that’s what I want to say here. Now you might have not updated your phone properly and hence what I think is that you need to update your phone and see if the same problem exists or not. So that’s what you need to do. I know this is a very basic solution that I have given , just give it a try for the same and let me know if the problem does gets solved or no. so that’s what I am saying here.

I think so all depends upon the service provider that you are using also what is the android version that you are having for your phone. so all that thing does matter here in the phone. so that’s what I want to say here. now what I am saying here is that there are some providers that block the applications access due to some reason although there is no specific service provider in my view that does the thing but still I feel that there has to be some applications that do get blocked by the service provider. So if you are having low version of the android operating system then try updating it as soon as possible and do the necessity.

Go and get back on the service providers if you are not able to access the applications then. You should be able t access the applications if you are having the android phone then why it is not allowing you to do. I am really finding it hard to believe that. Well go and ask them what can be the reason behind the same and demand a answer from them and in case if they have blocked the applications then do ask them to allow it. for an example ATT locked out Amazon Apps for its users. So might be some service providers have blocked some of the applications as well from the android. Might be a possibility, so clear it out from the concerned people only.

A factory data reset worked for me. so I would advise you to do the same and try out the same thing and I am sure that will be the perfect suggestion for you in this case. So that’s what you need to do hope that will work out for you. the same was the problem with my phone as well some days ago and I did the factory reset for my phone and that solved out the problem for me, so that’s why I am suggesting you all the same solution, I am sure that will work out for you. so that’s what I am recommending you right now, work on it dude and revert back to me if that was of any use for you.

Ok thanks for telling me about that. One more thing that I would like to ask you all is that do we require unlocking of the phone to continue with the process, if that is true then do let me know about it. I really don’t know if that is true or not. Do revert back to me if I need to unlock the phone. do reply quickly guys.

Yes indeed you need to unlock the phone and then only continue with the factory reset process then only the method will be effective for you. so go ahead and continue with what is being suggested above. In case if you need some alternate solution then I would ask you to first clear out the Android market cache. Then start with the downloading of the applications and see if it is giving you some improvement or not. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here in case if the clearing out the cache does not work out then I would advise you to go with the unlocking process, that will be a much effective solution for you. so do try it with that first.