Thread: Samsung not giving good services for mobile handset

Samsung not giving good services for mobile handset

I am here to complain that the Samsung people are giving the most poor services for their handset and I am the living example for that. Well I am having Samsung galaxy s and it was not working fine for some time and so that’s why I had given to the service center to get it repaired and there was nothing done to it they are talking hell lot of time to get it repaired, so that’s why I am not at all happy with the service they are offering me. I just made this thread to complain about the poor service given by the Samsung people I hope somebody is listening to this and I am sure that they will take some actions after listening to this.

Re: Samsung not giving good services for mobile handset

Well if your phones comes under warranty then they will surely come up something good solution for the problem, that’s what I want to say here. Also one more thing that I would like to say here is that it depends upon how deep is your problem, if the issue with the phone is big then it will definitely take some time to get it sorted why don’t you have a chat with the people about the issue then only they will tell you something about the progress of the case. So that’s what I am saying here, hope you did get the necessary information on the same.

Well can I know what is the damage that your phone is facing right now? So that we can get the knowledge on how much time will it take for the phone to completely get out of the problem. So do reply on that what is the nature of the damage of your phone, do reply on that so that I can give you some reply on the same. so that’s what I want to say here, hope you do have a good look at the same and answer out the necessary question that I have asked here, so that we can have a good look at the problem.

My phone is liquid locked. Well I did not have any solution for the same and hence the last option that was there is front of me was to send it to the service center and hence I did the same thing for the same. so that’s what I am saying here, I really don’t think so the experienced people like then should take such time for that and you will not believe that its been a month since I have given the phone to them and they have not sent me back and hence I have complained with you all about the same. I hope I have done the right thing.

Ok if that is the case then let me inform you that no cell phone manufacturers are supporting the phones that have liquid damage. Even if they are in the warranty and so you must feel happy that Samsung people have readily accepted your phone and hence instead of getting sad you must be happy about it. be patient they will surely turn up in sometimes that’s what I want to say here. you can go to the service center and ask them how much time will it take. So hope that was clear for you all. I am sure that will be helpful for you.

Ok thanks I was not knowing about, so happy that you all did respond to me. Thanks that you did informed about the same. well I was really not knowing about that, so thanks ton for telling me that liquid locked phones are not at all acceptable in the markets, so thanks guys for telling me about that. Well lets hope that they will work on that soon and come up with good solutions for the same, and will return my phone back as early as possible because without my life has come to a halt.