Thread: Keyboard vanishes while creating message in HTC desire S

Keyboard vanishes while creating message in HTC desire S

Hi guys I am using HTC desire S mobile phone and from I facing problems with my mobile while creating messages. Some time when I type any messages at that time keyboard from my screen gets disappeared suddenly and after that I have to use the back button and edit that message from the drafts which is very irritating for me. If anyone has any solutions for this issue then please help me out. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Keyboard vanishes while creating message in HTC desire S

I am also using the same mobile phone but I have never come across this kind of issue and all the things are working properly. According to me you should try to solve this issue by doing these steps in your mobile phone. First take the backup of all your messages and after that delete all the messages from your mobile phone and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if same problem does not occur again then I think there was any corrupt message file which was causing this issue.

I don’t know exactly but if you have installed any application related to keyboard in your HTC desire S mobile phone then I think you should try to solve this issue by removing the application. Because some time installing the third party application in mobile can create major issues and that is why first delete those application and after that restart your HTC desire S and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I am also agree with the above reply I am using Samsung ace mobile phone which is also a android phone and there was similar problem occurred in my mobile phone and after that I have tried to search the solution at so many places but none of idea worked for me and after that i came to know that Swype application in my mobile is causing the problem and that is why I removed it from my mobile phone and after that my problem gets solved , I think you should also try this solution.

Well according to me you should try to solve this problem by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved. First you have to take the backup of all your data and after taking the backup of all your data with the help of the HCT synch and then you have to do the factory reset in your mobile phone. Now after doing that you will not face any problem with your mobile keyboard.

I have tried to solve this issue by removing the all keyboard related applications from my mobile phone and after doing that also I was getting the same problem with my mobile phone and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in my HTC desire S but after that also I get the same result. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I think updating the mobile software in your HTC desire S will solve this issue. You can update the mobile software by connecting your mobile phone with your computer or laptop and if you don’t want to update the software at your own risk then you can visit the HTC service center and there you have to ask for your keyboard related issue and then they will give you solution regarding this issue.