Thread: Edof cameras work exceptional in Blackberry bold 9900

Edof cameras work exceptional in Blackberry bold 9900

What a great disappointment I was planning to buy a new phone for Blackberry line up actually to be precise Blackberry bold 9900 and got this info that its dose not have auto focus camera in them ant more . don’t understand why RIM had decided to remove to auto focus camera on their best-equipped model . dose this going to affect your purchase because I am think to wait now even blackberry Torch 9810 does have auto focus. I am confused guy need help here if they are not Using autofocus then there may be some reason for that . does anyone knows that reason

re: Edof cameras work exceptional in Blackberry bold 9900

Why are you taking this small this as big deal? it’s not that blackberry bold 9900 does not have camera at all there must be some reason for that . I don’t think Auto Focus will affect the greats feature that blackberry bold has. If people are going to purchase their device on the basis on the auto focus feature in the phone that would be ridiculous there will be definite reason for RIM to make such a decision to keep out the autofocus camera in their phone. I really don’t care if my phone has a camera or not that only thing I want my phone to do is communicate with other when I want it to.

No I don’t agree with you I wan t autofocus camera on my phone come on this 2011 not 1995. it’s just make no sense the reason that blackberry is giving to remove that autofocus camera is that they want to make their device more slim . so what iPhone has 9.3 mm thickness Samsung Galaxy S 9.9mm has thickness and Samsung Galaxy S 2 8.49mm has thickness all that phone has Autofocus camera and blackberry bold have 10.5mm thickness and still they were having a difficulty to place the camera in there device . they should learn from other brand I guess to stay in the market

The blackberry bold 9800 and 9810 both have their traditional Autofocus camera in them but the Blackberry Bold 9900 is much thinner than the previous Bolds so they left it out though they can able to use autofocus in their phone as explained above the reason is they want their device should get snap quickly , improve HD recording , cheaper production and all of that with less battery usage since there is no physical moving parts . but its has its own drawbacks that is less sharp detail and poor close up short . still I think the bold has close up mode application the overcome this problem

Re: Edof cameras work exceptional in Blackberry bold 9900

I am somewhat support people who need the autofocus camera in their mobile phone but I don’t make and decision on purchasing my phone with regards to availability of autofocus feature in my phone or not the fact that I use my phone as a communication device first and then other media purpose. in fact camera is not at all important to me if I need to take some snap when I am on holiday or tour that I have digital camera with me and it quality is much better that any normal phone camera and in emergency I have my Blackberry Bold 9900 camera the quality is acceptable

Re: Edof cameras work exceptional in Blackberry bold 9900

I am convinced by the comment that you have given here but we can’t compare the quality if phone camera with the quality of the digital camera obviously the digital camera has much higher edge over normal phone camera. What we are comparing here is all mobile device cameras. I would defiantly love to have phone whose camera is much better than other mobile brand. It’s not like you will always carry a digital camera with you always some time have to depend on your phone camera . i am disappoint with blackberry bold camera feature .