Thread: HTC desire S is restarting automatically. Need help

HTC desire S is restarting automatically. Need help

Hey hi friends, recently I purchased new HTC desire S. it was working fine before few days, but now it is restarting automatically. I don’t know that why it is getting restarted automatically, but I think that it is due to my new application. I like to play games and to use more application, when I am using application like games, when I was trying to click the other game using the home button, at that time my phone start automatically. Can you help me to get out of this problem? Please help me.

Re: HTC desire S is restarting automatically. Need help

Hi, I am also using the same Desire S, and no such problems as you are facing. I think that it is due to use of SatNav and charging at the same time. Because at that time it can simply overheating and which cause to shut down your mobile phone. It will happen while your phone is at idle. So I will suggest you to not use SatNav at the charging time. If you want to use SatNav application then try to use when your phone is not in charging mode.

From the few days, I am using HTC desire S. Same problem I was facing also, I was not able to get out of that problem. Then I found that it is due to taskkiller. I simply uninstall that application and problem finished. If you are using taskkiller apps then I will recommend you to uninstall that application and see what is happening. I am sure that your phone will stop restarting automatically, because use of taskkiller apps cause the phone to restart and it is normal problem with the mobile phones which uses taskkiller application.

If your mobile phone is restarting automatically, then I will tell you try to do the factory reset. If you problem is related with any of the application then due to factory reset, problem will finished. But if it is due to hardware then you will need to change that hardware. But before factory reset, make sure that it will remove all the user data, so first step for you to make the backup of the user data and then proceed further.

Automatic phone restarting is cause by any application which is newly installed on mobile phones. So if you had installed any new application on your HTC desire then try to uninstall that application from your phone and see the change. If it is again restarting then try to remove user data application like messages, application, mailbox etc from the phones internal memory. It can also cause the restarting phone. After removing all the user data, I am sure that it will not restart again.