Thread: Samsung Champ Duos Multiple Bugs

Samsung Champ Duos Multiple Bugs

From last few months I am using Samsung Champ Duos GT-E2652 mobile phone and I am experiencing so many issues with this mobile phone. Now some time when I talk with any person at that time I cannot open any other contacts because some time friend request for any other number at that time it gets difficult. In my mobile phone I cannot use opera mini 6.1. Please tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: Samsung Champ Duos Multiple Bugs

First of all I would like to tell you that as far as Opera mini is concerned if you are using old version of the opera mini and if you are trying to upgrade the opera mini then don’t try this. All you have to do this is first visit the Opera mini official site and after that download the Opera min application for your mobile and after that check whether you are able to use that or not?

In my Samsung champ I am not facing any issues while accessing any other contacts from my mobile phone during any call. First of all I would like to tell you that make sure that during the call you do not use the unlock key because some time if you by mistakenly press the lock button then you will not be able to onscreen numbers. First you have to check that and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

According to me you can solve this issue by resetting the Samsung champ mobile phone. if you want to reset this mobile phone then you have to first you have to select the menu option and after that you have to select the setting option. Now after that you have to select reset option and after that you have to select the master reset option. Now after that select yes option and then it is done. After doing this your problem will get solved.

Thank you for your quick reply after reading your solution I have downloaded Opera mini from its official website and after that it worked fine in my mobile phone. Now after doing the factory reset I am able to access the other contacts during the calls also but now problem is that whenever I connect my Samsung champ with my computer at that time it cannot get recognized by my laptop but with other laptop it works fine. Please tell me how to fix this.

As you have said that your Samsung Champ Duos is connecting properly with other laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first try to connect your mobile phone on different USB port in of your laptop and if same problem remains after that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling USB drivers in your laptop and after that your problem might get solved. If you need any more information then let me know.

Well after connecting my Samsung Champ Duos with different USB port also I was getting the same problem and after that I have reinstalled USB drivers in my system. Now after reinstalling the USB drivers when I tried to connect my Samsung Champ Duos mobile at that time it get connected successfully. Now I am not having any issues. Thank you so much for helping me.