Thread: HTC desire S does not boot after 'HTC' welcome screen

HTC desire S does not boot after 'HTC' welcome screen

In my HTC desire S mobile phone I was downloading some applications and along with that I was watching some videos and after that I have got some work so put my mobile on standby and at that time applications was downloading but after that when I tried to unlock my mobile phone at that time my nothing came up on screen so I pulled out the battery and after that I insert it again in my mobile phone and after that when I start mobile phone at that time my phone gets stuck on the 'HTC' welcome screen and after that it does nothing . Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: HTC desire S does not boot after 'HTC' welcome screen

Well I think something went wrong while downloading the applications in your mobile. I think you should give one try to this solution. If you are using memory card in your mobile phone then you have to remove the memory card from your mobile phone and after removing the memory card start the mobile phone and then check whether it is booting properly or not. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

As far as I know you should try to solve this problem by resetting your HTC desire S mobile phone and after resetting the HTC desire S mobile your problem will get solved. As you have to said that your mobile phone is not booting after welcome screen so you will not able to able to reset your mobile phone from the settings and you have to reset your mobile phone from your mobile buttons. During the factory reset it will erase your all the data.

If you don’t know how to do the factory reset by using mobile buttons then you have to follow these steps.
    • First you have to remove the battery from your HTC desire S.
    • Now after removing the battery you have to insert the battery again and after that you have to press and hold volume down button.
    • Now along with volume down button you have to press power button also and then you will see the android picture on the mobile screen.
    • Now after that you have to select the factory reset option by using the volume keys and after that it will reset your mobile phone.

Now after doing that you have to check whether you problem get solved or not.

I have tried to your above given steps and after reading your solutions first I start my mobile phone after removing my memory card from my HTC desire S and after that also mobile gets stuck on the welcome screen only. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by doing the factory reset in my mobile phone according to given steps but that trick doesn’t make any difference. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As you have said that none of the solution has solve your issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should visit the HTC service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding this problem and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this problem. if they find your mobile phone faulty then you might get replacement of your mobile phone. I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible.

According to your given suggestion I have visited HTC service center and after visiting the service center I have discussed about booting problem In my HTC mobile phone and after that they have checked my mobile phone. Now after doing that they have find that there was problem with the system file and they have updated the software of my HTC desire S and then it started working normally.

Hey I have the same problem too!
    The thing is that since I purchased my Desire S in Dubai, I don't have warranty in India. They have local warranty. =(

I just want to know if the service cost you anything. =)

Thank you!