Thread: LED stops blinking after sometime In HTC desire HD

LED stops blinking after sometime In HTC desire HD

From last few months I am using HTC desire HD mobile phone in which I have Android 2.2 version. I done have any major issues in my mobile phone but from last few days I have noticed that whenever I get any message or miscall and after that If I does nor check those messages and miscall at that time notification LED blink continently but after some time it stops blinking. Now please tell me is it normal or LED should have blink constantly till check miscall and messages. Please help me with it.

Re: LED stops blinking after sometime In HTC desire HD

Well as far as I know every mobile phone which has notification light option has their own default time setting for the LED power and mobile LED blinks according to that setting only. I am not sure about this but I am using Nokia 6303i mobile phone in which notification light continuously blinks till I unlock the mobile and check messages or miscall. I think you should ask at HTC support regarding this problem.

As far as I know there some third party application available which will allow you to change the LED time, actually it is not mobile phone defect but it is a Android operating system fault and to fix this problem we need application. Just search the application from the internet and after that download it and install it in your mobile phone and then check whether it makes any difference or not? I hope you will get some help from this information.

I think you can solve this problem by rooting your mobile phone. as far as I know after rooting the mobile phone you will be able to set the LED time. If you want to root your mobile phone then you can do that by using Rooting guide which you can find on the internet but you have to keep one thing in mind that rooting the mobile phone will result in lose of warranty.

In my mobile I am also having the same problem with my LED light. Whenever I get any message or miscall at that time LED blinks for very short time and after that it stops blinking. From last few days some it doesn’t even blink for some time also. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. I have searched application on the internet but I didn’t get any to fix this problem. if anyone any idea regarding this then help me. Thank you in advance.

It looks like your LED is having some problem or your mobile setting is the issue. First try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile phone and after that check whether it makes any difference or not? If resetting the mobile phone doesn’t help you to solve this then you have to contact the HTC service center regarding this problem and there you will get proper solution. If you need any more help then let me know.

After doing the factory reset in my HTC desire HD mobile phone also I was facing the same issue with my LED and after that I visited HTC service center and they have checked my mobile and after that they discover that there is a problem with my LED light and they have replaced LED light. Now after that whenever I get any message or miscall at that time notification LED light works properly.