Thread: HTC Desire S overheating as compare to HTC desire

HTC Desire S overheating as compare to HTC desire

I have seen the Desire has the same heating problem while you use it. I want to ask that the HTC Desire S is also having the same heating problem which the HTC Desire was having. As I was using the Desire phone, it use to get overheated while I was using it and also during the time of the charging also. If the Desire S is also having the same problem then it is having in which version (such that in which MB size phone). Please tell as I thinking to buy it.

Re: HTC Desire S overheating as compare to HTC desire

I am using the same phone but I have not noticed the same problem tell yet, I am using the HD version. Well I have compared with the G1, which is used to heat up with the same. It is use to heat up during the time of the charging and also during the time of the Wi-Fi, if you use both together it gets overheated. So I am using the HD as I have face the heating problem till now, I am using the phone as I was using the earlier phones in the same way. I not sure for those changes as a case, so probably would not fell any small heating in the phone.

I am also using the same version, and I have not notice the change of heat till now. Well the case gets warm when I docked it in the car, also charging with navigation, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth running too. It did not crash or rebooted in this phone, as it was happening in the older version of the phone. As you were able to see the heat in the Desire phone you will not get the same heating problem in this phone. It is little better than then the others phones.

I am still using the Desire phone and I am not the heat problem with it till now. If you are getting the problem then it might be due to overcharging the phone and the chip of the phone might get week and also the reason the phone get old due to which the phone is become old it can be the reason. I think the new HTC desire S is much better than the older one. I can tell you perfectly as I have not use the new phone. So better take the advice of the people who have used the old as well the new one.

Thank you, for all your advice and suggestion of telling that what is the problem with new HTC Desire S and also the problem with the new HTC Desire. As I compared that the new HTC Desire is much better and good to use also. So I will think and look for more user advice that will make to tell me whether I should take the new HTC Desire S or not. As I am afraid that I should not get the same heating problem with the old one. As I am waiting for more user replied. So guys thanks whom who have replied to it.