Thread: How to read .epub files on playbook

How to read .epub files on playbook

I am having Blackberry Playbook. I want some help to read ePub files on it. I am not able to find any apps for it. I have lots of ebooks among which most of them in ePub while others are in pdf. I am not having any issue while using a pdf file. But I need some help with ePubs. The Blackberry store does not gives any detail information on the same. Please help me to find a app for the same.

There is a app available on the app store. Just download Epub Reader. This app is really amazing. You can read all ePub files through this. It is simple and easy to use. Copy all your ePub files in one place and the simply open it up in it. You can read the files but you cannot edit it. It is just a simple reader. The second thing you can do is try to convert them to pdf. There are different tools available on the web.

There are different apps available that you can test one by one. One is Playepub. If you do not find this effective then you can go for MobiPocket reader. This is one of the best app. It is has simple interface and it offer you comfortable reading experience. The app is actually discontinued. But still you can find the download from Google. One more is BookReader. This app is available and you can contact the developer if there is any bug on this.