Thread: Need advice to upgrade with SSD, Bluetooth, WWAN, WLAN on Dell Inspiron 11Z

Need advice to upgrade with SSD, Bluetooth, WWAN, WLAN on Dell Inspiron 11Z

from past couple of months I am having Dell Inspiron 11Z. I am looking to get the full upgrade for the SSD, Bluetooth, WWAN and WLAN. Let me know if you are having any useful information which will give me a brief idea on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours on this particular matter. Any help to resolve the issue will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Need advice to upgrade with SSD, Bluetooth, WWAN, WLAN on Dell Inspiron 11Z

You can have the WWAN additionally with the WLAN. But make sure that you require to have the 5 antenna in that particular situation. Once you have done the same you can have the WWAN. Also you will be able to access to the Wi-Fi. So you should try the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that it will be useful to get the requirement of yours. I will come to you as I come across any other information for you.

According to me it would be quite bug amount of the performance boost if you are supposed to upgrade the memory module and SSD of the laptop of yours. If you are looking to add the PCIE SSD which will waste the money of yours. So you should purchase the same for you. As far as I know the traditional dimension SSD is quite faster than that of the Mini PCIE SSD because it is having the different kind of the interface.

Another thing which I wanted to tell you is that you should not get the broadcom HD video decoding card. This particular laptop is having Intel 4500MHD graphic card so it did not require anything. It is providing enough amount of the accelerations for the HD video. Also you should install Windows 7 on the laptop of yours. The Windows 7 will give you number of features on the laptop which will improve the functionality of the system.

I agree that it will be waste of money if you are supposed to use the Broadcom. You are not going to have the tom much option for the slot of the WWAN. If you really wanted than I let you know that you can have the Mini pcie SSD. I am thinking that I am also going for the 1TB 2.5 drive for me. You are going to have slow performance if you are supposed to use the Broadcom PCIE card on the laptop of yours.

As far as I know Broadcom is used to work with the HD video and it will not have an issue if you installed the same on this particular laptop. I wanted to have a kind of SSD which will work fine on the Mini PCIe slot. After doing little bit research work I have found that the SSD should be of the SATA it should not be PATA SSD. If you are going to use the SATA SSD than I let you know that you are going to have great transfer rate but it will be quite expensive.