Thread: Where to get Intel GMA 500 XP Drivers for dell laptop.

Where to get Intel GMA 500 XP Drivers for dell laptop.

I am using dell laptop which performance always impresses me. It is really a very good laptop for any people who are willingly to use laptop. One day while surfing on internet I found that Intel is launched Intel GMA 500 graphics driver for dell laptop. About this, I asked my friend he told that yes this driver comes with more features and great performance so from that day, I am willingly to download this software but nowhere had I found this software. So friend can you help me where I will get this driver.

Re: Where to get Intel GMA 500 XP Drivers for dell laptop.

The Intel GMA 500 graphics driver have some advantages but compare with GMA 950 it is weak in performance or other thing. Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500 allows hardware video acceleration to convert the video formats like MPEG-2 and VC-1. On the other hand, truth is, most users have perceived they get preferable illustrations graphics and video exhibition with the Atom N270/GMA 950 chipset than the Atom Z5xx/GMA 500 chipset. Moreover, that is not amazing, following the last users less capacity than the preceding.

Really, after installing this driver in my laptop I have great experience of using it. Intel has recently launched the upgraded driver for user who is using Intel US15 chipset, which seems to cover machines with GMA 500 graphics. Many number of dell laptop user are commenting that this upgraded version of driver have increased the performance of video and graphics. it’s provide window vista aero interface in window XP operating system which appears to be more reactive, play videos very smoothly and increase the internet surfing speeds.

I read the review about the updated version of Intel GMA 500 XP Drivers all users were admiring the Intel. The new version is Intel GMA 500(7.14.10.1105) not only improves 2D graphics but now you can have great experience of watching 3D graphics. This updated driver have very much improved the video playback if you want to experience it then watch you tube video in the system which containing this driver.

I also do not know where I will get this driver then my friend suggests me to visit the Intel official websites. There they uploaded the newest version of drivers and software. Then according to him, I visited the Intel websites and found latest-to-latest driver software. I downloaded the latest version of Intel GMA 500 graphics driver. However, friend there is one problem this driver is still yet not free open source so you have to little bit amount to get this driver for your laptop.

One day I saw my friend laptop he is watching video and what a great quality of video was seen in my friend laptop and same laptop I am also using but I have never experience that much better quality video in my laptop . When I asked my friend about that he told me to install Intel GMA 500 graphics driver, which will, improves the video quality and performance of playing video. Therefore, I try to found on internet but I did not get anywhere so I visit the Intel service point and I demand for this driver and they immediately make a copy CD of that driver and give it to me and take reasonable amount.