Thread: Unable to upgrade SSD firmware on Dell Mini 9

Unable to upgrade SSD firmware on Dell Mini 9

LAst one month i used this laptop and i use SSD for the storage purpose. Is updating the SSD firmware for the Dell Inspiration Mini 9 is necessary? I need the solution over this problem. I try this task but can’t been success to do this task. I hope many users have already performed this task on their laptop system. If anyone person has knowledge about this then suggests me your own opinion about this issue. Any type of help to do this task will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to upgrade SSD firmware on Dell Mini 9

This firmware upgrade will be work when the user has to be correctly inserting the SSD card on this laptop. There are several video present on the YouTube that help to connect the SSD card properly to the laptop. Then use the manual of the SSD and find the firmware source. You can also take help of the search engine. Then use this online upgrade task and perform the firmware upgrade task on your laptop system.

This is the simplest way and in that you need to execute the required instruction to solve this problem. I think the SSD has to be initially contains the compact disk or the manual. You need to use this and then read the source link onto that manual and the disk. Then go to that source and download and upgrade the firmware of this SSD. This will be work and in the result it can be help to fix this problem try this solution to solve the problem.

Replace and upgrade the SSD in a Dell Mini 9 Notebook has been best instead of updating the firmware of the SSD drive. We all know that this SSD is an Secondary Storage Drive and it helps to store and transfer data from one system to the other laptop. There are several times we need to use this same SSD on the different laptop system. This laptop may be containing the different architecture. Hence I think this is the best that replace the SSD instead of upgrading the SSD firmware.

I would advise you to try the update the firmware of the SSd on the laptop and it will be works well to solve this problem. Hence I think this is the best that will be help to fix this problem. There is an online upgrade process available. I hope that the Dell mini 9 laptop provide the facility to just update the firmware of the laptop. Hence use such online update facility on your laptop and it will be work to fix this issue.

I think you need to take the help of the expert person. They will provide you the source address for this firmware upgrade task. It works and in the result, you can able to fix this problem. After getting the correct source address visit that site and then try to upgrade the system using the proper instruction mentioned on the source link. Try this process and also use manual of the firmware for performing the task.