Thread: Chrome OS Hexxeh Vanilla without Wifi not working on Dell Mini 9

Chrome OS Hexxeh Vanilla without Wifi not working on Dell Mini 9

I recently installed the Hexxeh version of Vanilla Chrome on my Dell Inspiration Mini 9 laptop. When I try to enable wifi, then it will be work well without giving any problem. Now it gives the problem when I disable the wifi connection. I need specific way that helps to use this Hexxeh version of Vanilla Chrome on my Dell Mini 9 without wifi. I hope many users already perform such task then please suggest your own opinion about this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Chrome OS Hexxeh Vanilla without Wifi not working on Dell Mini 9

Hexxeh has made VMWare and VirtualBox files available for download with daily vanilla update for Chrome OS. The Mini 9 has a Broadcom wifi chipset which has a semi-closed driver and it will be providing the way that help to run this chrome OS on your laptop. Hence I think there is necessary to make some changed on this driver setting. This will be work and in the result you can able to fix this problem.

Yep, this is the best that will be work to fix your own problem. In this case, you need to first use an expert advice and then read the related article of the driver and then try to perform the task on this driver. This will be gives the impact and in the result. It fix your problem. Then in the booting process of Chromium OS, you need to use the Ethernet connection to setup the account. This will be help to access it without a wifi connection.

Some users running recent Vanilla images might be offered an update automatically and hence I suggest you to use this facility and make changes on this vanilla chrome OS. This helps you to fix the actual problem. This OS without wifi will be giving problem if the installations of the chrome OS will be not perform in the well manner. In this case, I must suggest you to use an best strategy that help to fix this problem.

This is the true that the problem arrives because the installation of the chrome OS did not happen in well format. In this case, we need to first try to use the best way that help to solve this problem. I think this driver changes is the best that help to fix your wifi without chrome OS problem. Hence I think you need to use this strategy and then make some changes on this laptop. It helps to fix this problem on Dell Mini 9.

If this solution not works then I have the final and the best solution this will be work definitely to fix this problem. In that case, you need to uninstall this OS and then perform this Chrome OS installation task. In this process you need to use an Ethernet connection to setup an account. This will be help to access a Chrome OS. Then use such thing and it will be definitely help you to fix the actual problem of the system.