Thread: Suitable RAM in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Suitable RAM in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

I use Dell Inspiron Mini 9 for the video game playing and internet surfing purpose, but I have not satisfied with its inbuilt RAM size. Now I need to know the type of RAM was supplied with this Dell Inspiron Mini 9 laptop. I decided to just try to upgrade the RAM of the laptop and hence I decided to take advice from the expert person. I hope many users already perform this task. Any help will be appreciating.

re: Suitable RAM in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

There is a 2GB, DDR2 PC2-6400 memory module RAM will be work to provide the high configuration working environment on this laptop system. You need to use this and it really work well to perform the task on faster execution on this laptop. This RAM is the best for replacement of the previously installed RAM on this laptop. There will be no need to perform the BIOS update on it. Then try this and perform your task.

The latest 2GB, DDR2 PC2-5300 memory module RAM is a best option that will be work to provide the 2GB of the primary memory capacity to this laptop system. It will be helps to perform the task in the best manner and in the result; you can access the 2GB of RAM onto this laptop. It enables the user to play the high configuration based video game on this laptop. Hence I think this is compatible for you system.

For your information this Inspiron Mini laptop has only one DIMM slot and it will be work to provide the primary memory module to this laptop system. Then you need to perform the RAM replacement process onto this laptop system. It requires removing the existing 512MB or 1GB DIMM RAM and then adds the compatible More than previous RAM onto this slot. There is no extra slot available to just add another RAM on this laptop.

In Dell Mini 9 laptop, it’s very easy to replace the preinstalled memory with a higher capacity DDR2 DIMM. The DDR2 DIMM slot will be help to add the additional RAM on this system. Using this RAM you can add an additional RAM onto your laptop. Then I suggest you to use this RAM slot to perform this upgrade process. This will be help to upgrade the memory of your laptop system. Then try this and improve memory capability of your laptop.

For my information there is a certain limitation on this laptop RAM upgrade process. I suggest you to use an alternative SSD installation process. This will be help to provide an additional memory module for this laptop. The SSD is a Secondary storage Device that is an build in form of the flash memory. Then use this strategy and increase the memory for this laptop. For more information you need to contact the expert person of the laptop.