Thread: Need bigger SSD in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Need bigger SSD in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

Dell Inspiron Mini 9 is the best laptop I have ever seen and it really suitable for the internet surfing and playing video game. Now I faced problem with this laptop. This is related to the hard disk. I need the hard disk that will be bigger in size and it provides the facility to save more number of data on this system. I hope many users already use bigger SSD on his laptop, then help me to choose this laptop. Thanks in advance.

re: Need bigger SSD in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

There is several ways to upgrade your Flash Hard Drive from the inconveniently small size to something more usable. This is an alternative way that helps to enlarge the hard disk size. You need to use the additional flash drive and it will be help to you for storing the large amount of data on this laptop system. I suggest you to use this upgrade flash drive and it will be really helpful to store data. In this task, we need to attach an flash drive to system and use it for storing data.

I suggest you Dell Inspiron Mini 9 160GB IDE Hard disk with 5400RPM 8MB 2.5 inch IDE HDD. It offers the finest grouping of high performance, capacity and mobility. Yes, this will be really well suitable for storing the additional amount of data on this external flash drive. You simply require connecting the hard drive to the laptop system. Then follow the connectivity task and connect this external hard disk to the laptop.

If you need to replace your Dell Inspiron Mini 9 HARD DRIVES, then this flash drive attachment is the best way that helps to do this task. You can also internally attach the hard drive to this system. This is the simplest way that provides the facility to recover the necessary data on this connected flash drive. It is really suitable for this task. Then you need to first read the connectivity process which is present on inside the manual. Use it and complete connectivity task.

The Mini 9 will handle 2GB of RAM, but it can only be shipped with up to 1GB. This smaller compatibility will be gives the problem for addining the extra additional hard disk on your laptop. I suggest you to first insert the RAM on this laptop. This is necessary and it will be make an effective environment that help to attach and the properly work the flash hard disk on this laptop. Then try this and see what happen on this laptop.

Dell has been working on Netbook like laptop with the same kind of low-power, small and inexpensive system made by Asus through the Eee PC line. 80GB UDMA/100 4200RPM IDE Hard Drive is to be best for the Dell Inspiron Mini 9 laptop. This is the best that will be help to fix this problem. Then I think you need to buy this hard disk and it will be well suitable for your laptop system. Hence you need to read the proper process to upgrade your hard disk. Then follow it for storing data.

Re: Need bigger SSD in Dell Inspiron Mini 9

32GB Super Talent Mini PCIe Solid State Drive SSD for Dell Inspiron Mini 9 is available on this market. This is the best that will be help to just attach the SSD drive to your laptop system. Then you need to attach the SSD drive and try to store the data on this drive. It also works because this SSD will be help to store the data on the laptop. You can also insert this SSD into this laptop. This is the suitable technique to do this task.