Thread: Better battery in replacement of old Dell mini-9 laptop battery

Better battery in replacement of old Dell mini-9 laptop battery

At last, my battery is given out. My dell mini 9 laptop is fine and nice works on wall charge. However, I am very disappointed about the battery of dell laptop. At starting my battery works for 4 to 5 hours but now it has hardly worked for 2 hours. Sp I decided to replace my battery with new battery. I have heard that Dell mini9 laptop 4- cell battery cost is $ 99.99. However, I am deciding to replace my battery with 8-cell. Therefore, friend can you tell which battery will better for my Dell mini9 laptop. What will be cost on replacement?

Re: Better battery in replacement of old Dell mini-9 laptop battery

Really, Dell laptops performance is good but it becomes when we talk about battery of dell laptop. I am also using Dell mini 9 laptop. I have frustrated because of its poor battery life so replace my 4-cell battery with 4400mAh 8-Cell laptop battery, which is compatible for dell mini9 laptop. Branded company freshly launches this battery, which is highest quality in Japanese cells. You will get one year of warranty with this battery and 30- day money-back policy.

I will also suggest you can replace your dell mini-9 poor battery with 4400mAh 8-Cell laptop battery. You budget is around $ 99, but this battery you will get in $ 76.78 in replacement of your old laptop battery. This battery is 8-cell with 14.8 volts. It has Li-ion high capacity, which gives you more high capacity then your old standard battery. It has high battery life with no memory effect. Dell Inspiron Mini 9 all 8.9 laptop battery can supply long-lasting energy for your Inspiron Mini 9 all 8.9 Notebook Models.

If you want to replace your old battery then you can replace your laptop battery for Better-Power 5200mAh. This battery is compatible with dell mini 9 laptop and for also Vostro A90 netbooks. Its market price is $ 99.99, but if you buy this in replacement of your old laptop battery then it can be available at $ 50.00. This battery works at 14.4 volts and this is high quality 8 cell battery. It’s battery life is up to 10:30 hours.

If you really replace your old Dell mini 9-laptop battery then please don’t go for Better-Power 5200mAh laptop battery. I will show you some drawbacks of this battery first it is give you only 6 months warranty and this is weak point about this battery. In all stores or websites they display that this battery life 10:30 hours but fact is that in starting it will work for 10 hours after that it’s life will decrease and it will work only 4 hours.

It is not necessary that which battery are you buying for your dell laptop but the main point is that how you handle those batteries. I will suggest you how to use battery so that its battery life will be extend.
    1. This new Dell mini 9 battery comes with fully discharged first remember to fully charged before using.
    2. If it charged is full then unplug from AC current if you forget to unplug then it will alloy you for only three times after that it battery life perform poor.
    3. This battery should always be stored in fully charged and remember to kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
    4. To extend your battery life then it compulsory to you had better circle the it at least once a month.
    5. Do not keep at high heat or freezing temperatures.
    6. Do not keep your battery in car in the summer, because hot batteries discharge very quickly.