Thread: Is hand-e-holder good for tablet.

Is hand-e-holder good for tablet.

I am using IPad from 1 month. Sometimes I wish that why apple is made his product in polycarbonate plastic. Its aluminum body is little smooth and many times I worried about it will slip from my grip while using. In addition, Even though this has not influenced me independently, I might see someone's hand moving toward getting tired of holding an iPad for an amplified period. I have heard that Hand-e-holder is the solution for this problem. Friend’s can you provide me more information about this product.

Re: Is hand-e-holder good for tablet.

Yes, friend IPad is awesome device but I’m also scared about that its aluminum body is little glossy and anytime it will slip from hand if we not care. Therefore, that is why on my friend suggestion I bought a Hand-e-holder. Really friend this hand-e-holder remove my fear from that problem. Now I can freely use IPad. If you attach your IPad with this Hand-e-holder than you can freely rotate in 360 degree.

I cannot understand why this Hand-e-holder is selling loosely not coming with IPad. I think the people who are using IPad or any tablet they should buy this Hand-e-holder. This Hand-e-holder is easily removable so you can stick your tablet or IPad into any accessible matter. It has fitted to IPad because it referred to dual lock. This dual lock technology looks like Velcro. However, still it is stronger than Velcro and adhesive.

This Hand-e-holder has made up of 3m and it can be described like a mushroom that interconnects. It is really stronger than any Velcro and adhesive. You could probably see the dual lock ring on the back of the Hand-e-holder. The just con here is you need to prod it in with a great amount of strength. To such an extent it feels enjoy you may squash your iPad. No need to worry that while crushing to your IPad it will break because it can little bit bend.

In general, I have to say that this product has changed the lifestyle of using IPad. I will suggest to all IPad user to buy this Hand-e-holder. A close up of the Hand-e-holder. The belt can be undone and fitted to your hand. I should tell that following keeping this IPad for hours, it actually felt similar to an expansion of my arm. Still you have any query about this product then you can visit its official websites. Or you want you can buy from that websites.

The Hand-e-holder goes in several parts. To start with is a clear plastic donut-shaped sticker, which closes to the back of the iPad (or whatever available tablet). The second part is a movable hand-strap with a matching ring that sits over your palm. Both sides are enclosed in 3M's Dual-Lock attaching material, sort of like an ultra-robust Velcro that in reality clicks into place (the catches are mushroom-shaped). Once bolted onto the IPad's back, the handle rotations naturally to give you a chance to decide on view and picture introductions, and to utilize the strong multi touch glass front to play ping-pong.

I'm looking for some holder but maybe with some better design and safety ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hofes View Post
    I'm looking for some holder but maybe with some better design and safety ?
    You can get The Knee Dock iPad Holder that gives you an easy to use, comfortable, secure and hands free way to hold your Apple iPad 1 or Apple iPad 2 Tablet. Features:
    • Safe & Secure iPad Holder
    • Open air construction provides cool & comfortable use
    • Soft riser provides enhanced viewing angle
    • Easy to Use; one hand adjustments
    • Can be used for backseat viewing in car
    • New Lower Price! $29.95 US + shipping

I can't agree with you. It's not comfortable and you can't hold it in one hand (eg.for presentation). I think this product is better: http://www.amazon.co.uk/i-4U-Gimmick.../dp/B005SQGC7G
    What do you think about it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hofes View Post
    I can't agree with you. It's not comfortable and you can't hold it in one hand (eg.for presentation). I think this product is better: http://www.amazon.co.uk/i-4U-Gimmick.../dp/B005SQGC7G
    What do you think about it ?
    Yes those are good and also can rotate 360 degrees making the ipad a bit bulky and the thingy cannot be removed. Depending on the strength and how hot an ipad gets (it might loosen the glue strength).

Quote Originally Posted by pugsly View Post
    Yes those are good and also can rotate 360 degrees making the ipad a bit bulky and the thingy cannot be removed. Depending on the strength and how hot an ipad gets (it might loosen the glue strength).
    Bulky ? I don't think so. And these Glue will not loose strength. And they have nice commercial