Thread: samsung galaxy ace 5830 wont support 32gb Sd Card

samsung galaxy ace 5830 wont support 32gb Sd Card

Hi all regarding the samsung galaxy ace.
    I have purchased a 32 GB micro sd card for this phone, but when the sd card is inserted into the phone, it says that there is no sd card installed. However, when i put my 4GB sd card into the phone, everything works ok. The 32GB sd card is a samsung and the user manual says it can support upto 32 GB. The 32GB card works ok on my laptop. Any ideas why it is not recognised in the phone?

Re: samsung galaxy ace 5830 wont support 32gb Sd Card

What is the make or model of the 32gb sd card that you are trying to install in the samsung galaxy ace mobile phone? Have you checked by inserting the Sd card in the memory card reader to find out whether it is getting detected or working fine or not? As the 4gb card is working fine in the mobile phone and the 32gb card is not working then it surely seems to be a problem with the card itself, return it and get a new one.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

the 32GB sd card is a samsung, well thats what it says on the tin, and it works fine in my laptop card reader. The 4 gb is a sandisk

Alright, can you try to format the samsung sd card from the card reader and then put it in the mobile phone and see if it is getting detected in the phone or not. If the card is not getting detected then it surely seems to be a sd card problem so get it replaced from the store where you have bought it, tell them the case and get a new one by testing it there only.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's