Thread: Long SMS messages sent as MMS messages in Dell Streak

Long SMS messages sent as MMS messages in Dell Streak

Last one month I used this Dell Streak tablet pc and now it will be gives the unseen problem. When I try to send the long SMS messages then it will be sent as an MMS messages. This happen in the last two days. Because of this problem I always being need to split the long character based SMS split into number of sun messages. This problem arrives when the characters on this text message is to be extend large than 160. I need perfect solution to solve trouble. Thanks for any help.

Re: Long SMS messages sent as MMS messages in Dell Streak

This is happen in most of the time when there is some unnecessary changes happen on this tablet pc. Sometimes the unknown user has to be make some changes on this tablet pc and then in the situation like this it gives the problem. There is perfect solution available to fix this problem. You need to use the restore factory setting task on this tablet pc. This helps you a lot to solve the problem and then this long SMS sent as an SMS messages.

This solution is works when the user has been changed the message setting on its own tablet pc. The other way to fix this problem is being use the manual and then performs the necessary changes on this tablet pc. It works and may be your problem without changing any other application setting. I suggest you to perform these changes on the text message setting menu of the message menu. Try it and see what happens.

I suggest you to use an SMS server address and then if possible then alter this address on your mobile phone. In this task, you need to first open the text message setting and then open the SMS server address option on this menu. Then perform the next task on this menu and reboot the tablet pc. In that option menu you need to remove the last three numbers and then again enter the same number. Then reboot the tablet pc and locate the result. It might works to fix this problem.

This happen because unknown changes made on this tablet pc. In that you need to perform the task for solving this problem. Hence first you need to open the settings menu of the message. Then click on mms settings and choose creation mode of the MMS. Then you can select the 'warning' option on this multiple option. It makes some inbuilt changes and in the result you can get the right result. Hence I think you definitely need to try this solution.

You are adding a subject/title to the text message and hence this will be happen on your tablet pc. Sometimes the subject or the title of the text message will be treating this text messages like an MMS message. Hence it converts this text message into a MMS message. I think you need to try to send the text message without a subject with long text and then see what happen. Try this solution and check the problem is existing or not.

I understand your problem. In this situation the mobile OS will be treat the suitable things to this SMS text message. The definition of the SMS means Short Message Service. This SMS will be use to send the message in short text with meaningful text format. If you try cross this restriction then the same kind of things appear. As per my knowledge this is the reason. for more information contact expert on official site.