Thread: Does anyone know iphone USB cable works for charging Dell Streak?

Does anyone know iphone USB cable works for charging Dell Streak?

I have a charging cable and the wall socket plug to charge my Dell Streak but last two days it will be not work well. Then I decided to use an alternative way that helps to charge this Dell Streak tablet pc. I have an iPhone USB cable and i think this will be help to do such kind of task. What do you think guess? It is ok to use an iPhone cable for charging the Dell Streak Tablet pc. Any help regarding this issue would be appreciating.

Re: Does anyone know iphone USB cable works for charging Dell Streak?

Hope they work! This type of task will might be work. We can’t sure that this is to be the best but it will be good for alternative solution. Sometimes the iPhone connector will be connect to the tablet pc because the manufacturer of this iPhone and the tablet pc. It works but sometimes it doesn’t work even the port of both the cable and the tablet pc. I suggest you to try this solution and it will be work in rare situation.

If you plug in a mini USB to USB-A cable into the adapter this adaptor will might be work to fix this problem. Hence I suggest you to use such thing and it will be work if the connector of the USB cable is connected to the tablet pc using the adaptor. This adaptor will be helps to correctly provide the power supply to the port charger of the tablet pc. I think you need to definitely use this adaptor and it will be work to charge your tablet pc.

If we are going to have an adapter, make it multifunctional. This malfunctioned mode of the adaptor will be provide the environment that help to charge the tablet pc. The adaptor will be best way to connect the different configuration based device connected to charge the device. I mean if we can use such iPhone USB cable to the tablet pc for the charging purpose then it works but with the help of the adaptor.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and in that situation it will be gives the problem. Then I decided to buy the original charger for this task. Hence I visit the official site and they give me the number of charger list. Then I haven’t been selecting any of these chargers. First I read the manual and then using the help of the manual this will be help to choose the correct compatible charger. This is the best and it solve my trouble

USB Data Transmission with Charging Cable for Dell Streak Mini 5 - Black is being also available on the official site. This is the best and it will be work to change the battery of the tablet pc. Hence I suggest you to fix this charger problem. This is the best and it will be helping you to charge the Dell streak battery. You need to go to the official site and then find the nearest seller. Then buy this charger and try it to charge the battery.