Thread: Need Honeycomb lockscreen APK on Android FroYo

Need Honeycomb lockscreen APK on Android FroYo

Last month I buy Dell Streak and the features present on this mobile is to be work brilliant. I had use Android FroYo operating system on this tablet pc. This is the best and it will be suitable for the multiple task purpose. Now I locate some unwanted things on this tablet PC. The lockscreen of the tablet pc will be not work most of the time and hence I need the best Honeycomb lockscreen APK for this purpose. I hope many users have experience about it. Thanks for any help.

Re: Need Honeycomb lockscreen APK on Android FroYo

I suggest you the best and so much popular ripple lock. This is the best APK lock software that will be compatible on the Android 2.2 (also called as Froyo). It is a basic Android application that mimics the stock home unlock / lock screen of the Android Honeycomb OS. It is a local and family owned business that has been located in the Broad Ripple Area. Hence download this APK and it will be well suitable for your system.

Have you seen the Honeycomb Lockscreen Digital Clock? This is also been present on the market and I must say that this will be suitable for your tablet pc. This APK uses 2 colors and looks quite appealing. You can port the same Lockscreen digital clock to any Android phone to enjoy the classy Honeycomb Lockscreen. This Lockscreen Digital Clock operate on the Android 2.2 or 3.0 OS. This will be suitable for your tablet pc.

The "Lense" Lockscreen Style is a pull down. It will be also compatible on the Honeycomb OS system. The media dock of this tablet pc helps to opens the clock which bypasses the lockscreen. This will be help to properly execute the lockscreen task on this Froyo system. Several sites also mention that this is best and hence I try this and it would be work perfectly without giving any problem. Then use "Lense" Lockscreen and it really work to solve such screen lock problem.

Last two month I use HTC Android Smartphone and the default HTCLockscreen.apk present on this smartphone. It works perfectly without giving any kind of problem. I hope that this APK also being work on your tablet pc. I know that both the tablet pc have the different configuration but on the basis of the similar OS it doesn’t give any problem. You need to try this apk for better solution on your tablet pc. Try this and see the result.

There are two method present that will be help to just lock the tablet pc. This will be work on both the rooted and the unrooted tablet pc. In the rooted tablet pc you need to install LockerBot on this system. It works like a default lock screen task. In nonrooted system, Cyanogenmod 7 helps to do the same kind of task. Then the choice is to be yours. You need to choose the perfect technique that will be help to fix this issue.

I suggest you to don’t do any outside apk installation task for solving this lockscreen problem. The initial task will be also helpful to this lockscreen. I suggest you to use the solution technique to fix such problem. May be the restore setting will be work to solve this problem. Then you can execute this task using the setting menu of this tablet pc. Then use such technique and it will fix your problem without doing unnecessary task.