Thread: Which is the Best MP3 Player For dell mini Net book

Which is the Best MP3 Player For dell mini Net book

I have purchased the new net book of Dell Mini for my personal and professional use. I don’t have any problem with the working of my device. I like the model and design of the product that’s why I purchased it. I am new to this kind of device so I want some information about it. Actually I don’t have the proper music player for playing videos and music. So I want some knowledge about those. Can anyone there who can give me some idea about which is the best MP3 player for system. Please help me out from this confusion.

Re: Which is the Best MP3 Player For dell mini Net book

I read your problem and I come to know that you have some confusion about the MP3 players. I know that this type of problem always occurs in new users. But don’t worry you can use various MP3 players at a time. I can give you some information about that. You can use the ITunes software for playing the music and videos. But that can cause some lagging in the system. So avoid to use that. I can give you some other players also. You can use VLC or real player or windows media player (in case you are Windows user). So you can choose one of them according to your needs.

I cannot give you the information about the all MP3 player. But I can provide you some information about the few of them. The VLC media player is the best player according to me. I think It plays all the kind of music and video files. And the main feature is it is light weighted. VLC is good for new user because it has simple features and user friendly interface. So it become easy to understand. And I think it is pretty quick on the Dell mini and other netbooks also. So, will give you an advice to use VLC only.

Your problem is not so rare for me. Because this problem is often in the new users. I want to give you some information about the real player which is the widely used MP3 player and it gives many unique features. By the use of this player you can download the videos faster than your favorite website. You can also transfer the video to your Smartphone up to 50 %faster by the use of Real player Plus. You can also Collect and watch your favorite high quality video downloads on TV by transferring to DVD. These are some of the features of the real player. You can get many of those when you use that player. So go for it.

I want to give you some information about the Win amp player which is also very useful and popular player among the various MP3 players. Winamp 5.62 is the latest version of the winamp player. That has many features. This version includes a new design SHOUTcast service online, further optimization AAC and HE-AAC audio playback powered by Fraunhofer is also there, and updated support for Android Win amp 1.1.1. I have this much of information for this topic. So you can make use of it.

I think there is no problem in using more than one MP3 player at a time. So you can use the various MP3 players according to your need. But I recommend you to use the VLC player for better experience. Here I am giving you some the names of popular and widely used MP3 players. You can use the VLC or WInamp, Classic media players, windows media player, real player etc. these are the mostly used players. You can easily download and install them on your system. I hope this can be useful to you. Thank you.

I can give you some more information about the VLC media player. That can help you to know the various features of that. VLC media player can play everything means every file like DVD, CD, VCD etc. It can Plays most codecs. There is no need of any codec packs for that. And this player is absolutely free. Yyou can get that on the Video LAN’s official site. It is also known as Best Mpeg2, x264, DivX player for the year. And most important thing is it can Works on most platforms like Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix etc. it also has more features like Media Converter and Streamer which also very useful in some operations.