Thread: Where can I make pre order to buy Blackberry Bold 9900?

Where can I make pre order to buy Blackberry Bold 9900?

Hello guys, I was planning to take the Blackberry Bold 9900 mobile phone. I saw some features and reviews for this upcoming phone on the internet and saw it interesting to buy also. I was finding any site or any link where I can order the in the advance so that I can get it when it will be launch. I can wait to buy when it will launch, as I have gone some stores in my town, they told me that you can pre-order the phone on the internet but not in the store. So guys please help me with this so that I can buy the phone. I want to do the pre order for Blackberry Bold 9900 online, so help it with that. Thank you.

Re: Where can I make pre order to buy Blackberry Bold 9900?

There are many sites online which provides you to do the pre orders for your mobile phone. But you just check out some sites and see that you are getting on the best rates then you would get. And also just check out actually price of the phone and then check price on the other site with best rate. The site which you are ordering should be trustworthy, such that you ordered the phone and when you open it does not work properly also. I have seen 3 to 4 sites which give you best rate and there are trusted also for that. So better make a proper check then you do it.

I have visited some site to find out that which site is taking the pre orders for Blackberry Bold 9900. I found a site which takes the pre orders of Blackberry 9900, such that it is taking pre order for AT&T Blackberry Bold 9900 and also for unlocked Blackberry 9900. So you can go on that site and order your phone. If you are already using the AT&T then it is better to go for Blackberry Bold 9900 AT&T so that you will get extra feature with that smart phone. You can also buy the unlocked Blackberry Bold 9900. I hope I have might help you to do the pre order.

I also want to do the pre order for the same Blackberry 9900. I have visited many sites for the best deal I could that such that it would be adjusted into my budget and can get the phone. The Blackberry Operating System 7 is best and great to use it. It is faster and quicker than the Blackberry Operating System 6. The Blackberry has applied some extra application on to it, which was not present in the Blackberry OS 6. I am just waiting to get my hands on to it, but before that I am want to get the best deal to buy the phone. If you get the best deal site and also it take the pre order then please tell me also.

I have I gone to the site which the user have told to check out, I am afraid of the cost of the phone. I ready to pay more for that phone. I am will want to take that phone as quick I want to use it. I am not looking for the best deal which is cheap, as in the best I will not getting the trust and also I would be not getting the phone proper working or not. I would thank you people to post your suggestion and I will surely post if I found any site which is paying less than from actual rate of the phone.